Photos on iPhone

LearnFromBasic

Jul 8, 2010
Bishan (Central)
www.flickr.com
Does anyone know how can I transfer photos to iPhone without using computer. I know iPad can be transfer just by putting the adapter on to it. And I also heard about wifi sd card.

drop box?

There is a iPad accessory called camera connectors, which consists of 2 connectors - 1 SD card connector and 1 usb port connector.
The idea is if you have a SD card with photos, use the SD card connector and connect to iPad to transfer the photos to iPad.
I am not sure whether it works for iPhone. Anyway, I am started a tread to ask for feedback on whether can transfer photos from CF card to iPad using the usb port connector with card reader.
Maybe I will buy the connectors, and I can test out and let you know later if the SD card and connector concept works on iPhone.

usually i send myself a email attached with the pic and then save it ...

Assuming TS is referring to pictures from SD card to iPhone w/o computer (not sure why you wanna do that, as the iPhone is not like the iPad where pple use as "showcase"), it depends on hardware support.

Not sure whether the CCK (Camera connection Kit) works for iPhone or not, but other than that, there is probably no other way to transfer pictures in bulk that doesn't involve a computer.

Assuming TS is referring to pictures from SD card to iPhone w/o computer (not sure why you wanna do that, as the iPhone is not like the iPad where pple use as "showcase"), it depends on hardware support.

Not sure whether the CCK (Camera connection Kit) works for iPhone or not, but other than that, there is probably no other way to transfer pictures in bulk that doesn't involve a computer.

CCK does not support the iPhone. Think I can just get another wifi sd card and iPhone as a back up so when overseas I do not need to worry much about it.