Photos Of The Year (POTY) Contest 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHammer

Nov 28, 2002
www.photos-of-the-year.com
Have you visited the POTY Contest 2003 gallery? It is the most challenging contest - the winner photos will be selected from some more than 3,500 photos at the end of year 2003. It will be also the most exciting prize award to the photographer in order to appreciate his effort in photography work during the past year.

I should give an official announcement that the First, Second and Third Place winners will receive a one year free subscription of the National Geographic magazine donated by National Geographic.

The top six winning photos for the monthly Challenge and Photos Of The Month (POTM) contest galleries will automatically enter the POTY gallery that will be officially open for public voting in January 2004, you are invited to give initial critiques to this amazing gallery:

http://www.photos-of-the-year.com/challenge/showphoto.php?photo=2590

-. POTM Contest Gallery
-. Challenge Gallery

Work hard and make your photos be an entry in the POTY gallery!

To make our first POTY contest even more exciting and interesting, special prizes have been selected for the winners.

1. The Winner will be awarded with this lovely hand-made China Blue vase.
2. 1st, 2nd and 3rd will be awarded with one year subscription for the National Geographic magazine.
3. Top twelve photographers will be awarded with a coaster of Hong Kong night scene.

Photos Of The Year Contest 2003 Gallery -
www.poty2003-national-geographic.digital-life-21.com

Enjoy!

how come i cant submit the potos ah? I manage to upload the potos but cannot participate in the November challenge... :(

opss sorry...must activate account first via email hoh...sorry...Ü

GoldenHammer said:
Have you visited the POTY Contest 2003 gallery? It is the most challenging contest - the winner photos will be selected from some more than 3,000 photos at the end of year 2003. It will be also the most exciting prize award to the photographer in order to appreciate his effort in photography work during the past year.

I should give an official announcement that National Geographic will be the sponsor for the POTY 2003 contest. The First, Second and Third Place winners will receive a one year free subscription of the National Geographic magazine sponsored by National Geographic.

The top six winning photos for the monthly Challenge and Photos Of The Month (POTM) contest galleries will automatically enter the POTY gallery that will be officially open for public voting in January 2004, you are invited to give initial critiques to this amazing gallery:

http://poty2003-national-geographic.digital-life-21.com

-. POTM Contest Gallery
-. Challenge Gallery

Work hard and make your photos be an entry in the POTY gallery!

I've a question... Does the photographer still holds the right to the photo after submission of the photo? Will the photos be use in any other way that the organiser sees fit????

The photographer has full copyright on the photos he/she submitted, this is not a commerical site, the photos will not be used for any other commerical activities except the competition within our site.

We also have a stock photo gallery, the winners may submit their winning photos on the stock site for potential sales if they like.

Welcome.... GH

Kira said:
I've a question... Does the photographer still holds the right to the photo after submission of the photo? Will the photos be use in any other way that the organiser sees fit????

Status
Not open for further replies.