Photos of New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - my name is Dave and I am a new member of Club Snap as of October 08.
I did live in Singapore for three years, but now live way down in the South Pacific in New Zealand.

I live in a small town called Russell, in the beautiful Bay of Islands, where I run a small accommodation business: "Russell Bay Lodge".

I have also recently developed a new (internet based) directory for accommodation in New Zealand. It is called "BestBnB" and you can see it at: http://www.bestbnb.co.nz.

There are no bells and whistles - it is a plain talking web site - with the best of B&B type accommodations in NZ. [Most are 4star or better].

I need some great photos of each region of New Zealand (to go into the website) so if anyone has been here on holiday and would like to donate a photo or two ... that would be great! :)

In the meatime I will put a few of my photos into the Gallery from time to time - but I am a very poor amateur!

That's about it for now.
Best wishes to all in Singapore, and elsewhere!
Dave. :cool:

Last edited:
Hi Dave,

I have some photos from my previous trip to NZ (Christchurch, lake Tekapo, Mt Cook, Queenstown, Arrowtown, Timaru, Oamaru, Kaikoura) and I don't mind to let you use for your website, however I will put simple copyright information on each of the photos, like this:

2177525188_8947dcf6fd_d.jpg

Tell me if you're okay with it.

V

Hi Dave,

I be going for holiday this coming dec for 2 weeks.

Hope to get some nice photo in NZ.

cya

All please note I cannot publish any photos that are marked with any messages or copyrights as this detracts from our website - they are being used merely to help describe a region of NZ and not to send any commercial (or other) messages.

The recognition is having your photo on a website available to be viewed by all.

Thanks, DaveCMet.

Status
Not open for further replies.