Photos of a French user of the FZ20

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeronimo74 said:
Hello I'm a french user of the Panasonic FZ-20.
I want to show you my first photos with the FZ-20. My gallery. Good surf ! :D

jeronimo74, Nice gallery of photos...well taken :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

jeronimo74, you changed my concept of fz20 being a noisy camera totally! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

care to share how you took these fantastic pictures?

Cheers!

Jeronimo74, really very nice pics you've got there! At least there is one more living proof for the FZ20! Bravo!

But for insect pics, tchuanye is still the best. JMO. :)

Tetsuhiko said:
jeronimo74, you changed my concept of fz20 being a noisy camera totally! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers!

yes, ive read that the FZ20 is noisy by nature. and was abit of a worry to me. but it is definitely not the worst in its class. if you keep your iso low and set noise reduction in case you need to up iso, it sld be noisy free(virtually).
so far i have not have this problem even in night shots. guess the noisy thingy for the FZ20 has gone alittle too :bsmilie: far

I haven't had any bad experience with the FZ20 re Noise. I always cap ISO at 200. At ISO 400, noise will be apparent even in some DLSR's.

Zenten said:
I haven't had any bad experience with the FZ20 re Noise. I always cap ISO t 200. At ISO noise will be apparent even in some DLSR's.

The noise level appears more when there is low lighting. For outdoor day shots, it is almost flawless. Anyway, this all can be adjusted with software too. like you said, even high end cameras with 12MP have noise problem too. Basically, I think all digi cam has noise problems more or less. It is how we set them and edit them with software. The FZ20 is a very good camera overall, I'll rate it 8/10.

+1 rogersk8ter !
The FZ20 is a fantastic device and every day I discover even more its capacities. The noise is not a problem below 200 ISO. Beyond, I think that it is maybe necessary to work in manual what asks for more photographic skills. Otherwise there is always an retouch by software like "NoiseWare".

Congratulations "tchuanye" your gallery is magnificent ! :thumbsup:

Tetsuhiko said:

Cheers!
Which photos attract you ???

Hi Jeronimo, all Lumixers here welcome you to Singapore for a shooting trip. Ehh...please bring along some french models too.... :bsmilie: :bigeyes: :eek: :sweatsm:

jeronimo74 said:
Hello I'm a french user of the Panasonic FZ-20.
I want to show you my first photos with the FZ-20. My gallery. Good surf ! :D

Hi jeronimo74!

Thanks for sharing the photos with the Lumixers here.

I love to see your photos, and I think a lot of them are great photos, except that the web site keep popping up with popup windows...they annoyed me...and I really ran out of patient to see more than 1 collection...

Maybe you want to either take away the popup windows, or post them somewhere else?

Thank you for your reception !
JimDavis : I removed the popup of my gallery ;)
I often add it new photos...

To help me, just visit sometimes my homepage.

jeronimo74 said:
Thank you for your reception !
JimDavis : I removed the popup of my gallery ;)
I often add it new photos...

To help me, just visit sometimes my homepage.

Hi Jeronimo74,

Thanks a lot!

You have a great varieties of collection, I like your abstract photos a lot. :)

I just saw some of your galleries again. You really have a lot of beautiful ideas of taking pics! Becasue you are a French right!? :) :thumbsup:

Thank you for your remarks. I am only an amateur. But I think that it is necessary to photograph many different things to learn. And the FZ20 helps me a lot !

Hi Geronimo,

I often come on this forum but it is the first time I register to writte.
I took a look at your pict and the seemed familiar to me, so I continued investigate and found you were French and took some picts around the Leman lake.... So I just wanted to say hello to you from a french mate, also living a few KM from the Leman but from the Swiss side.

I also own a DMC FZ20 but I'm astonished by your macro's and moon by day, can you tell me the settings?

Thanks for helping.

Luna.

Thanks to you ;)
I look as soon as possible for the EXIF of the "Day moon".
The macro's were made with the Raynox kit DCR-250. You will find a presentation of this kit on my web site at www.geronimo-web.tk.

For the "Day moon" EXIF

Make: Panasonic
Model: DMC-FZ20
Date modified: dimanche 3 octobre 2004 10:33:33
Orientation: Top / left side
X-Resolution: 72/1
Y-Resolution: 72/1
Resolution unit: Inch
YCbCr-Positioning: 2
Date taken: dimanche 3 octobre 2004 10:33:33
Date digitized: dimanche 3 octobre 2004 10:33:33
Exposure time : 1/500