Photos from my trip to City on 26th Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klause

Jan 17, 2002
Bedok
Visit site
Hi everyone! Took these pic during my walk from Lau Pah Sat to City Hall. Please comment and advice.

crossroad.jpg

hotel1.jpg

meseum.jpg

courtnight1.jpg

moon2.jpg

I like the first pic :) Can I have the settings for it?

Always like to take this car streak shots but still haven't find a nice place to try yet....

The merlion looks very mysterious too :)

Hey Klause, nice pics. However some shots are not horizontal enough. Hard to adjust on the tripod right! It will be better if you can rotate them using software, especially for the supreme court one and the asian civi museum one. The supreme court has part of its dome cut off, that's a real pity. The Merlion is a bit too high in the frame, to my preference, and it might look better if the water is not shown. The road in the lightstreak photo is too low in the frame, hard to emphasize on the light streaks. Also you can try removing the CA in the lightstreak pic.

Hope you take my comments as constructive ones....thanks! ;)

Originally posted by Tweek
Hey Klause, nice pics. However some shots are not horizontal enough. Hard to adjust on the tripod right! It will be better if you can rotate them using software, especially for the supreme court one and the asian civi museum one. The supreme court has part of its dome cut off, that's a real pity. The Merlion is a bit too high in the frame, to my preference, and it might look better if the water is not shown. The road in the lightstreak photo is too low in the frame, hard to emphasize on the light streaks. Also you can try removing the CA in the lightstreak pic.

Thanks for the advice . Will take note of that in my next shooting =) ;)

were u shooting alone and using a SLR??

Nope. I am using c700uz and with 2 friend(they dun haf camera). You? I saw a few ppl ard there also.

hehe....i was around the same area too that nite, with my gf. me using G2. Quite a couple of ppl were shooting photos there too.

Originally posted by Goose
hehe....i was around the same area too that nite, with my gf. me using G2. Quite a couple of ppl were shooting photos there too.

Did you use tripod?

yup... using a tripod... i was wearing a dark blue sleeveless t-shirt and bermudas.

Hmm...to be exact I faces the same problem Tweek...... My shots taken with my tripod appears not horizontal (Remember my first night shots post?)

How come ah?

Originally posted by Tweek

Originally posted by Blitz
Hmm...to be exact I faces the same problem Tweek...... My shots taken with my tripod appears not horizontal (Remember my first night shots post?)

How come ah?

Just make sure that you adjust the head such that horizontal lines are horizontal lor...
or alternatively you can buy a spirit level to make sure that it is really really horizontal :)

yup... using a tripod... i was wearing a dark blue sleeveless t-shirt and bermudas.

i think i saw u.. haha..

Thanks. You want to join us on our chinatown trip next sat?

*I like your new avatar ! =p

Originally posted by Klause

i think i saw u.. haha..

drats....i dun even recall seeing u... where did u saw me??

drats....i dun even recall seeing u... where did u saw me??

saw a guy and a gal at the bridge... dunno if it's u =X

Originally posted by isomers007
me starting tutoring this sat...so cannot go on saturdays anymore.....:confused:

we going during the evening..

Status
Not open for further replies.