Photos from Middle Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

azone

Jan 20, 2002
azone.clubsnap.org
Here are some photos from my New Zealand trip a while back ago.

The journey begins with a sunrise view on board the Airline to Middle-Earth
CRW_9525%20copy.jpg

Lake Wanaka
CRW_9877%20copy.jpg

CRW_9896%20copy.jpg

Walter Peak
CRW_0177%20copy.jpg

CRW_0183%20copy.jpg

CRW_0193%20copy.jpg

TTS Earnslaw steamship, a.k.a the 'Lady of the Lake'
CRW_0189%20copy.jpg

A seagull flying alongside the TTS Earnslaw
CRW_0254%20copy.jpg

Difficult to load but worth the wait. Great series of landscape shots and great effort in capture the seagull. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ok ok.. let go go go!!!!

hehhee.e.e..

Great series. if only you have those lake in evening or close to dusk. set long exposure and have the water silky ... woo~ now that will really be a killer!

Thanks to all for the comments.

Blue,
Yeah, wished I could do that. But when you're part of a guided tour.. you really want to... :mad2:

very nice series shots ...

Thanks for sharing the nice shots with us :)

Wow!!! Nice series of landscape shots :D

Really reminds me of some of the scenes in LOTR... :bsmilie:

Thanks everyone!

Yes, NZ is so beautiful. Thats one place where the lake waters are bluer than the sky.

azone said:
Thanks everyone!

Yes, NZ is so beautiful. Thats one place where the lake waters are bluer than the sky.

Agreed! Even though the sky there is still better than here in SGP. Great colors!

the photos are breathtaking and my jaw dropped. really great!

Those pict are great :thumbsup:
Went there last feb on guided tour... really :complain: very rush... rather go on my own next time.

Your photo on milford Sound is good, I was not so lucky.. went I went there, it was raining and the whole scenery was "covered" by fog and rain... contrast too low for good shot. But then rainy days also create thousands of waterfall :bigeyes: along the way to Milford Sound... very beautiful scene...

Status
Not open for further replies.