Photos from Canon IXUS 330

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsQ

Jan 27, 2002
River Valley
Visit site
I got some photos from Ixus 330, sent to me by budiman10... Thanks for sharing it with us budiman! :)

ixus330pic.JPG

ixus330pic2.JPG

hehe forgot liao i think it was 200 / 400 iso as i dun really know wht the hell its for ;p still trying it out n exposure n shutter speed all these terms r still new to me just came to this forum 3 days ago n heard abt these words but havent practise it yet

no prob sorry to trouble u cos i dunno how to upload the pics my self:(

just a comment. Try downsizing your photos to say 600 x 480 pixels for quicker loading and easier viewing... ;)

umm.. i was asked to take them at 1600 ...:( i think the ones in the link above got the downsized one?? not sure

Originally posted by budiman10
umm.. i was asked to take them at 1600 ...:( i think the ones in the link above got the downsized one?? not sure

its down to 800x600.. not small enough ar?

if want smaller, tell me.. i do it tonight.. now gtg out..

Pls resize your pics. Try not to go beyond 700px in width. For the actual size picture, you could put a link to it instead.

Thanx :)

Originally posted by budiman10
hehe forgot liao i think it was 200 / 400 iso as i dun really know wht the hell its for ;p still trying it out n exposure n shutter speed all these terms r still new to me just came to this forum 3 days ago n heard abt these words but havent practise it yet

Stick to ISO 50 and 50 only! Increase the exposure time if needed eg niteshots, dark area, indoor artifical lightings.
To compensate for short exposure time, use your flash. eg portiat shot, fast moving object in dark or places without sufficient lighting.

oic thnx for the tips.. n how abt the shutter time??

Dun forget to resize the top ones ;)

gave tsq my nightshots liao just taken dunno its ok or not for this kinda camera

yeap.. i got it.. here u go

nite-sm.jpg

nite2-sm.jpg

maybe u want to take some landscape day photo tomorrow? hehe

in sg where got nice landscape ah??

if your workplace is high up with good view.. maybe can snap from there. Or area around City Hall is quite nice.. I think street photos in places like bugis,orchard etc. is nice too

You can see the photos i took in the A40 threads. it will give u a rough idea on where to start on.

yeah i am living on 3rd floor niah now studying for my exam on weekend so cant go out to take pics yet:( this weekend lah i gonna go 'pa tho' then can take pics liao

Status
Not open for further replies.