photos for gallery, printing etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

glennyong

May 2, 2004
Singapore
i have never planned exhibitions before, neither have i printed photos for exhibitions before. therefore i am very new about this.

i hope to hear some suggestions about photo printing first, as for the rest. i guess i will sabo someone to do the legwork for me.

ok.

1st problem. usually when we go visit galleries for photos, we know that these photos are printed on very high quality paper, its not those we see from photolabs. and these acid-free papers makes the great photos looks even greater.

so as for printing, is there someone who does prints ? and who do you reccomend to do prints, and what kind of papers would you recommend. ilford papers print colour ? :confused:

would like to hear some suggestions and inputs.

and as for canvas prints.... those will come shortly too.. heh.. in case someone asks....

i have to do up some frame works. so would like to know about the prints and all....

all your advices are deeply appreciated too... :thumbsup:

hmmm.. no one knows ?? or unwilling to share or wish to keep it secret.. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

PM Me laa.....

hi.. u can contact James ( nick here is clown)
but he is currently overseas.. drop him a PM, likely he will get back to you end of month.

cheers

wow, glenn you having ur own exhibition ah...

hmmm.. no one knows ?? or unwilling to share or wish to keep it secret.. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

PM Me laa.....

Why don't you contact Epson for sponsorship if you are going to have an exhibition. They will supply you with all the printers and their different types of papers. You can learn printing from them too.

Why don't you contact Epson for sponsorship if you are going to have an exhibition. They will supply you with all the printers and their different types of papers. You can learn printing from them too.

noted. i will look into that.... but lets say... put aside sponsorship.... first. talk about printing.

Hi Glenn,

I have the full solution for you from printers, fine art archival paper, canvas and colour management.
Please PM me if you still need help.
Alternative is The Media Expo, held in Singapore Expo on 7th to 9th May 2008.
You can see the different printing solutions there.

noted. i will look into that.... but lets say... put aside sponsorship.... first. talk about printing.

We provide printing service on inkjet LFP.

We can help you source the type of paper you want and hold the paper for your usage only. For framing, we work with few framing shop and can try working in your budget

i am looking about prints and saw this thread. yeah ppl if u know any place to do it pls share.

so far i can only think of epson.

Status
Not open for further replies.