Photos erase unknowingly

dann89

May 5, 2010
Hi guys, I need to know what may gone wrong and what can I do? After taking lots of photos, I open up to view those photos I took. To my suprise, all photos were gone. I don't know what happen; maybe its the memory card or my dslr?

Hi guys, I need to know what may gone wrong and what can I do? After taking lots of photos, I open up to view those photos I took. To my suprise, all photos were gone. I don't know what happen; maybe its the memory card or my dslr?

Hi guys, I need to know what may gone wrong and what can I do? After taking lots of photos, I open up to view those photos I took. To my suprise, all photos were gone. Added to that, it had happen for quite sometime. I don't know what happen; maybe its the memory card or my dslr?

Try rescue pro.

Pretty sure it's not your DSLR. If anything, it's the card.

Please describe more in detail what you are doing there. This is a photographic forum, the mind readers are next door :)

Please describe more in detail what you are doing there. This is a photographic forum, the mind readers are next door :)

What I did was only to take photos, then upon checking of those photos taken. Its not there. Its as if I delete them and I know that I didn't. Then on I just took out and reinsert the memory card. It work as normal. It has happen for quite some time. I guess hope its the memory card that is faulty.

What I did was only to take photos, then upon checking of those photos taken. Its not there. Its as if I delete them and I know that I didn't. Then on I just took out and reinsert the memory card. It work as normal. It has happen for quite some time. I guess hope its the memory card that is faulty.

Had to say this. Take it whichever way you like. In order for a qurdtion to be answered succinctly, it pays to be orecise with you r question. In other words, PUT DOWN THE SEQUENCE OF EVENTS AS THEY HAPPENED CLEARLY OTHERWISE NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO HELP EVEN IF THEY WANTED TO.