photos. comments please

Status
Not open for further replies.

xwiingsx

Mar 27, 2005
sg, amk
www.geocities.com
hihi.. i'm really new to photographing.. and i took afew shots using digi cam. plus edits . i hope u guys can give me some comments for improvements.. thankyou..

18911bodycontactcopyright.JPG

18911bodycontact5copyright.jpg

18911crranpyhz.jpg

18911buildingscopyright.JPG

I hope it is okay.. anywae.. feel free to post comments and view my gallery. :)

very nice touch of an urban lifestyle feel to it... :)

last pic's really nice, with the recurring patterns present... :)

hmm... did u take all the pics in spore?
the last pic i trying to figure out where is it... lolx

1st and last quite nice...

The last photo I find is the best amount all...take more, learn more... :bsmilie:

U have the touch...
I like the Pic #1 but the last one is the best. If u select the sky and make it more contrast against those buildings - u have a winner.

yar.. i took all in sg.. the building i took it on the wae from china town to liang court.. where u will pass by this building somewhere befor u reach clark quay. kaes.. i'll improve more.. take a look at my gallery too.. and feel free to post some comments.. :)

not bad, you got a good eye...
:thumbsup:
didn noticed such a nice pattern before... lolx
dun feel like i'm a sporean sia..

i like the first 2. almost commercial photography. would love to see more shots like that.

thanks.. really nice to hear from u guys.. as i'm jus a young teenager who like to take photos.. and i'm really glad that some of u like my works!! *smiles widely!!!*
anywae.. i kind of remember the building.. i think it's Shell 's building.. u noe that petrol company?? ya.. that one.. maybe i'll post some more photos..

these are some more pics.. but i think i dun did quite well as everytime i was rushing for taking these..

18911crsunset2.jpg

18911crsunset3.jpg

18911elegant.jpg

18911clarkquaybannercopyright.JPG

18911crhands.jpg

yar.. few free to posts comments on these too.. *smiles*

yeah i really like the last pic in ya first post :thumbsup: just a little more contrast in the sky though and you are pretty good

cheers~

but your website :faint: abit messy leh and I did not really know where to click lolz sorry my professional illness (zhi ye bing) ;p

not bad.. really reminds me of commercial ads. Espcially the 3rd one.. reminds me or rui en (rachael) in the singtel ad long ago..

maybe you can post the 4th one in abstracts for more pro reviews.

you've got you're own style ... i like it very much.....
please please young jedi i beg you please dont ever join the bikini shoot organized in clubsnap.... it will ruin your style....

Yo xwiing

Yr pics ooze sexiness, in a positive sense of course.

Keep it up! i should learn from you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.