Photos are subjective

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSeet

Mar 11, 2003
North East
www.kelvinseet.com
Some will like it this way, some will like it that way, most will like it a certain way, some will have no clue what way they like...

True?

To a certain extent, yes....... But there is some objectivity as to what constitutes a good photo, the more technical aspect...... but the artistic aspect... that would be subjective..... so u have to define what u are referring to..... but I guess from the way u phrased your statement u are referring to the relative artistic merit of a photo....... and that I agree although there are again some boundaries which when crossed cause a photo to be labelled as poor taste....... whatever..... :D

KSeet said:
Some will like it this way, some will like it that way, most will like it a certain way, some will have no clue what way they like...

True?
Agree... can see from the recent Photo Marathon by Canon... :(

yeah totally agree.... it totally depends. some ppl like it in sepiha tone some like B/W some like colour.... some like symetrics some like slanted some like high DOF some like low DOF /me headache haha.....

but if you are talking about photos to be submitted for events and newspapers... they are all technical first then artistic. ;)

SianZronG said:
yeah totally agree.... it totally depends. some ppl like it in sepiha tone some like B/W some like colour.... some like symetrics some like slanted some like high DOF some like low DOF /me headache haha.....

but if you are talking about photos to be submitted for events and newspapers... they are all technical first then artistic. ;)

yah lor

actually when we all post for comments on photos, usually we can see the person's style of liking...some will say do it that way, some will say do it the other way...haha...

Status
Not open for further replies.