Photomatrix problem..

Wulla

Sep 22, 2009
Singapore
helo guys ... i have this problem in opening raw files in photo matrix... previously it was ok... but now once i open i appear like its corrupted....

Can anyone help me with this problem?

2evans

Nov 8, 2007
Did you change versions of Photomatrix? Can you open the files you previously opened in photomatrix? Do jpg files work?

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
helo guys ... i have this problem in opening raw files in photo matrix... previously it was ok... but now once i open i appear like its corrupted....

Can anyone help me with this problem?
1) what version of photomatix are you using

2) did you change your camera to a newer model, that might be the problem.

Wulla

Sep 22, 2009
Singapore
doesnt seem to have any problem with jpeg >.<

kutten

May 12, 2008
East
doesnt seem to have any problem with jpeg >.<
here is my recommendations :

1) install the same software on a different system to see the problem is duplicated.
2) If the problem is not duplicated, re-install the software on the problematic PC. If it is duplicated, then I believe it is software related; setting e.t.c
3) If confirmed that it is PC related and by re-installing the software still cannot solve the problem, then I would suggest you restore your PC to the older date as I believe your PC registry files has been corrupted. Make sure you back up some of the important files before you do that.
4) For me, I used "Advance Uninstaller" to back up all the registry files when the PC is in good running condition, so far it has never failed to recover any of the broken arm and leg issue like this.

Good Luck

Top Bottom