photomarathon preparation - saturday 13 aug 3pm to 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palangsi

Jan 9, 2006
Marsiling
www.dreamstime.com
Photo marathon preparation
I will be sharing on how to use perspectives and angles. I will start off with simple demos. Also some tips for the contest and a brief recap of natural light tips.
This is a free session and I am not connected to the canon photo marathon organizers.

Time 3 to 7pm
Date 13 Aug 2011
Location to meet at MacDonald's basement of suntec city. Later we will move to convention hall 3rd level by 4pm.

Items to bring
Camera

Everyone is welcome to join.

Francis 90070503

Thank you for organizing. Will try to join you.

Very nice of u to organise such sharing session(s)
would like to join ur session for this Sat.
I am on 3wk recall manning period,
in case (touch wood) i kana recall i will sms or call u, if i can't make it.

i had PM u my hp number.
Look forward to learn from all u guys.

i am not a DSLR user, i am using an old pro-sumer cam...pls be gentle with mi....

i;m in!!! will be bring 3-4 friends :)

hi.. new to the forum.. new to dslr.. new to everything.. wish to join u this sat but unable to do so as i have already book tickets for my movie at 4pm.. will there be any other days u will do this again?

Yes, I will have sessions every week till Sept. I did not expect the contest to be this early so I was caught unawares. I have won contests with non-dslr cameras so think positive about whatever equipment you have. Winning by skill is cheaper and more satisfying.

Hi, will be there again with friend.

Thanks for coming down. The session will be at suntec convention hall 3rd level from 8am to 11am next Saturday 20 August. It will be about most common buttons on your cameras and what they mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.