Photomanipulation is fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiaung

Oh well... a photomanipulation image I created at my DeviantART.

The Pianist: A Dream in Layers - is created using 5 main different images combined. One for the lady, one for the piano, one for the waves, one for the trees, and one for the sky, (and plus plus for the textures) taken from the stock photos. Birds and her hair came from custom brushes which I found online.

Took me like 5~6 hrs in Adobe Photoshop.
Hope you like it.

P.S. Pardon me if you guys dont like such things, because this is a photography forum. If the moderators think so, can remove this thread anyway.

superb ps skill :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .... too bad u posted the pic here now i bug u for some tips n tricks hehehe

NMSS_2 said:
very nice! since you posted in digital darkroom..... you have to share all your secrets with us! :angel:

Haha,... thanks.. yah?

I often join the Photoshop Workshops organized here at CS, as a trainer, to share my secrets with you guys. And I wrote a few tutorials as well... only nowadays, not much time to write these tutorials. You can always come and join for the Photoshop Workshops.

My other secrets for these images are simple...
1. Layer Masks (geez, I think i cant live without them...lol)
2. Blending Modes.
3. Patience, patience, and patience

thats all..i think...
:sweatsm:

Great man , Your skill is good. Thanks for sharing.

waiaung said:
Haha,... thanks.. yah?

I often join the Photoshop Workshops organized here at CS, as a trainer, to share my secrets with you guys. And I wrote a few tutorials as well... only nowadays, not much time to write these tutorials. You can always come and join for the Photoshop Workshops.

2. Blending Modes.

thats all..i think...

your skills is definitely! :thumbsup:

piangz...no wonder so solid!...check out his web site...looks very high tech..and graduate from Dip in multimedia software eng...:bigeyes:

great staff man!..

cool ! :thumbsup:

layers ..... u are really PRO with it . Till now i am still headace over layer and masking ...

nice :thumbsup: :thumbsup: can you coach me on ps :sticktong

I've missed ALL the workshops due to bad schedule!!! Any chance of another PS workshop in the works???

waiaung said:
Haha,... thanks.. yah?

2. Blending Modes.

thats all..i think...

Swee. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.