[PHOTOINDO] Kenvin Pinardy & Rarindra Prakarsa Photo Workshop [March 27-28, 2010]

eka alam sari

Feb 5, 2010
THEME: ART FASHION & HUMAN INTEREST PHOTOGRAPHY
SPEAKERS: KENVIN PINARDY & RARINDRA PRAKARSA

OPENING by Mr Tan Lip Seng

PLACE: SINGAPORE, 1 Tanglin Road, Orchard Parade Hotel.
DATE: March 27, 2010 & Photo Hunting March 28, 2010.
TIME: 8 am to 5 pm (March 27) & (7 am to 11 am March 28)
How to Register: Kindly send email to eka@photoindo.com
Please see at Facebook event for pictures & flyers

BENEFIT:
  • Two speakers (Famous Indonesian Photographers)!
  • Opening by Senior Singapore Photographer!
  • CD Sample of Digital Retouching Step by Step!
  • Taking Picture of Models!
  • Beautiful Indonesian Wardrobe (Good for your portfolio)!
  • Certificate!
  • Many souvenirs!
  • Two photo sessions!
  • Discount for Photo Trip Exotic Easter at Flores Island - Indonesia (March 31-April4, 2010. It is 5oo years of Semana Santa ceremony from Portugal) and all photo workshop & photo trip in Indonesia by photoindo during 2010!

ONLY SGD 425. Payment by Pay Pal Account to: ekaalamsari@gmail.com or transfer into our Bank Account: BCA (Address: BANK BCA KCU BEKASI-INDONESIA) Account Number: 0662497523 (S.M. Eka Alam Sari)

home.php
Code:
Model, hunting, workshop, art photography, human interest

Material Content:
  • Lighting & Concept
  • Light Modification
  • Methods and Effect of Digital Imaging Step of Sample Photo Works
  • Practice of Digital Imaging and Taking Picture of the models

LIMITED SEAT! CLOSING DATE: MARCH 21, 2010. REGISTRATION & INFORMATION by email: eka@photoindo.com

Pre requisites: Basic Photography & Photoshop Knowledge is a must. Bring your own laptop +charger & extra batteries!

All participants will get:
  • Souvenirs
  • Exclusive Goody Bag from Photoindo
  • Limited Edition T- Shirt of Photoindo workshop series 2010 (Singapore edition).
  • One CD photo contain Kenvin & Rarinda's sample of photo work
  • One time Lunch and 2 times Coffee Breaks at the 4 star Hotel
  • Photo Model session at Pool Side
  • Morning Photo hunting at The Botanical Garden (with models too)

DOOR PRIZE Photography Accessories from FOCUS NUSANTARA

• To sign up simply email us at eka@photoindo.com and please write: What kind of workshop, Name (For the certificate), Contact Number :)
  • Kindly send Booking Fee SGD 100 (Not refundable) for Photo Workshop to: Pay Pal account ekaalamsari@gmail.com or better transfer all (SGD 425) via western union/other transfer service to our bank account: Bank BCA Account Number: 066-249-7523, Address of Bank: BCA KCU Bekasi, Indonesia, (Name: S.M. Eka Alam Sari). Phone/SMS: +6221-93551927. FAX only: +6221-8816647
  • We will confirmed your seat by email after the booking fee arrived. Record your name in our guest list. We will send an invitation ticket. Please print & keep it to show at the D-day!
  • At D-day you just arrive at the hotel, meet our receptionist in front of the function room we've booked, show our invitation ticket or your ID with the same name (To match with our guest list). Then we'll give you an ID Card to enter the seminar room & for The Botanical Garden photo hunting session. Also a goodie bag & limited edition T-Shirt!
  • Don't forget to bring your notebook (Extra battery & charger) & D-SLR for the first day! We also have photo session at the Hotel Pool Side! We will bring wardrobe from Rumah Kebaya, best Indonesian wedding gown! It is good for your portfolio! :thumbsup:

CU:cheers:

FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS :

Q: How much is the workshop?

A: SGD 425 (Before March 21) and SGD 500 for late comers

Q: Do we need to pay in full?
A: NO. You need to pay the deposit first of SGD 100 for the slot reservation and the full payments must be paid before March 21l to our designated account (BCA Account number: 0662497523 - Address: Bank BCA KCU Bekasi. Name: S.M. Eka Alam Sari or Pay Pal to our account: ekaalamsari@gmail.com)

Q: What language will the workshop be conducted in ?
A: English

Q: Where is Venue and who is the model?
A: Venue is in Orchard Parade & The Botanical Garden. We are using a local model. She is beautiful and Kenvin recommended her. We can send her photo by email because we are not allowed to attach any picture in this thread.

Q: Do I need to bring my laptop and do I need CS3 or CS4?
A: YES

Q: What lens do i need to bring?
A: We recommend medium telephoto lenses. Otherwise its up to your style if you want to shoot wide but we recommend lenses with focal lengths of 50mm to 135mm (in Full Frame Cameras)

Q: Do we have free lunch?
A: Only on the March 27 at the hotel. But we will give you a bread & a bottle of soft drink for the morning shoot on the next day.

Q: Can record/I video the workshop?

A: Absolutely NO. as a professional ethic and courtesy we do not allow any video taken during workshop especially on the post processing part.

Q: What if I already paid and suddenly i need to cancel?
A: I’m sorry we cannot refund your money. If you wish to sell your slot you may do so. Just notify us for the name updates.

Q: In case I want to ask something who I can contact?

A: contact us on these email addresses and mobiles:
eka@photoindo.com, ekaalamsari@yahoo.com, +6221-93551927, Mobile: +628161900700

We wish to meet you at our event. You don't want to miss this!

This event support by Asia Photography Magazine and Digital Camera Indonesia Magazine.

Subscribe Asia Photography Magazine via photoindo and get a cute Asia Photography T- Shirt only for the first 30 subscribers !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Simply by send email for subscribe to: eka@photoindo.com. We will send the soft copy subscribe form. Fill in and send it back to us! You've got our limited edition T-Shirt after we received your payment. If you are in Singapore, we will bring your T-Shirt at our event in Orchard Parade Hotel (March 27).

Who is Photoindo?

Photoindo is a photo management company. We are provide reliable photo workshop & photo trip support by Kompas-Gramedia mass media, the big media publisher company in Indonesia; also support by PT Prima Imaging, the top quality photographic supplier in Indonesia (Especially for Bron Color, Visatec and Medium Format Digital Camera Phase One). Some of our photo trip also support by our government. So you will have great full Indonesian traditional cultural experienced in our photo trip, guide by a professional photographer.

Our speakers are mostly well trained by Kompas- Gramedia group with some professional photographers from Indonesia and abroad. Otherwise the are top Indonesian professional photographers.

We are provide a very affordable photo workshop series in Indonesia for the beginners and intermediate level. It is only around USD 20-USD 30!!!!! With professional photographers, certificate, lunch, coffee breaks, souvenirs, hunting or model shoot in special setting to make your awesome portfolio.

We also help beginners & intermediate photographers by provide carry on table top made (Very small & light) so you can just walk to many restaurant and offers a photo shoot in affordable price (Also taste a delicious food). It is only USD 55!!! Come and see it at our event in Singapore!

Hm... we can not find how to upload photos and link. Would anybody please help us? We've search at FAQ but couldn't find edit button/upload image. Thank you in advance. We can not wait to see Singapore Photographers at Singapore >:D<

Dear Club Snap Photographers,

We inform that 10 seats are already booked. All participants from Facebook Invitation & Facebook Group (Singapore Photographers, creator Willy Foo).

But we still have seat for Club Snap member. Kindly send email to: eka@photoindo.com (Name, Number of seat, phone number).

We bring Indonesian wedding gown from Rumah Kebaya.

See you at Singapore,

Warm wishes as warm as a cup of coffee :)

Eka Alam Sari

We will arrange human interest photo shoot with Balinese traditional sarong and 'udeng'.

Kindly email to join: eka@photoindo.com

Dear Friends,

One of you has email us to reduce the price. We will do it if we can. We've tried to find a place since January with some friends from Singapore, but they can not help. We also tried to contact some property marketing to make a barter for provide us a meeting room with low price but is was also failed. We also have to pay to advertise it in Club Snap forum. Air plane ticket & hotels for our speakers & crews also expensive. Plus models, make up artist, goodie bags & souvenirs. Don't forget we also have to pay Mr Tan Lip Seng from Singapore. We give reasonable price.

But we did very cheap photo workshop in Indonesia for photo interior, being a photo freelance journalist, food photography etc. All workshop only around USD 20 including certificate, lunch, snack, T-Shirt, Souvenir, and practice with Broncolor & Visatec studio lamp from PT Prima Imaging. Please come and join our workshop when you are in Jakarta.

On March 31 - April 4, 2010, we also arrange photo trip with Indonesian famous senior photographer: Mr Arbain Rambey. It is 500 years of Semana Santa in East Flores island - Indonesia. It is an exotic Easter ceremony, traditionally from Portugal. Our fee including ticket JKT-MAUMERE-JKT pp, local transportation, local guide, professional photographer guide, accomodation for 5 days 4 night (Sharing), meal, T-Shirt, and ticket to local tourism object. Simply email to eka@photoindo.com. It is a very rare occasion around Asia, unless you go to Brazil, Meksiko and Portugal to capture Semana Santa!

Several person were asked by email, can they pay on the location. My answer for all is: Sure. Just drop your name before March 25 by email, because we will print your certificate before we are going to Singapore.

I wish I could submit a photo or gown from Rumah Kebaya.

We remind you, Kenvin & Rarindra will show about digital retouching. You could follow and not just watching.

We will prepare the certificate this week end. So if there are anyone want to join this photo workshop, would you please send the confirmation. Kindly email: eka@photoindo.com
Thank you

Dear Club Snapp Photographers,

The seminar will conduct in English for your convenience. We hope you could enjoy join us. Kindly email me: eka@photoindo.com

Dear CS photographers,

We need your confirmation for preparing your facilities in this event. Please reconfirm to eka@photoindo.com. And write your name correctly for the certificate. Thank you.

Our discount for CS members are closed. <br>

Walk in registration at 7:30 am, back to normal price SGD 425. Thank you. <br>

Thank for our chance here. If you are in Jakarta, please join our workshop. It is only around USD 20-150! With practice & studio lighting by Visatec & Broncolor! Our next workshop is about great interior photography with simple lighting (April 10). You can check at Indonesian biggest online photography community or follow my facebook: Eka Alam Sari.

Wish you all the best! Success for you! CU at Singapore on March 27!