PhotoI - new format from next month

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
new title, 'PhotoVideoI', A4 size format, but at $5.90 from nearest bookshop.

free thing do not last. reality has set in.

reachme2003 said:
free thing do not last. reality has set in.
Yup you can say that again.

But at least promise of more photos in it,and maybe more gurus will appear too.:cool:

since it became a reality, just hope the price won't go UP UP UP

there will be Photo Clinic and Readers Galleria, among other stuffs.

zaxh81 said:
But at least promise of more photos in it,and maybe more gurus will appear too.:cool:

any idea where i still can get hold of the the Aug issue? thanx...

destiny_star said:
any idea where i still can get hold of the the Aug issue? thanx...

Last evening I got my copy from Eastgear.
About 40 copies(6 in) left.
Pay them a visit, maybe something else to pick up.

Flyingpig said:
PhotoI is not free anymore?

nope. its going to be replaced by PhotoVideoI. can get from bookshops.

sigh... its long coming lah. free mags are hard to survive in singapore. me going to send my subscription in soon.

I was at Riceball yesterday when Riceball told me about it. I wouldn't pay for it if it had remained in its existing format.

However, number of pages will increase from 20+ to 60+, so hopefully it means better content. Will take a look to see if it's worth it.

Yea...definitely they got to improve it if we are paying for it :D

still can go kino to browse before you buy. ;p

Paul_Yeo said:
off topic, but TODAY newspaper is still free :thumbsup:
With a huge backing by SPH, it can AFFORD to give readers free copies of Today 5-days a week. ;)

Anyway, going to buy 3 issues. Give them a chance. If good subscribe. No good, forget it. :)

well, john c may not be editor of PhotovideoI. That was my feel from reading his 'last' editor's notes. then again, i may have misread.

jsbn said:
With a huge backing by SPH, it can AFFORD to give readers free copies of Today 5-days a week. ;)

Anyway, going to buy 3 issues. Give them a chance. If good subscribe. No good, forget it. :)
TODAY is own by Mediacorps, correct if I am wrong.

Abit OT, but I just want to confirm if Asian Photography is given out free by CP? Cos I remembered there was this issue on "food photography" that was free (I took a copy from CP at ms).

Hommie said:
TODAY is own by Mediacorps, correct if I am wrong.
Erm... I thought there was a kind of relinquishing done a couple of months back when SPH gave Channel U and i to Mediacorp and Mediacorp relinquished control on Today and gave it to SPH? :think:

Maybe I got my facts wrong again (bad memory). I stand corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.