Photohunt Singapore #1

Apr 7, 2012
We've started a small photohunt challenge, with a hope to get people out, about and running.

Do you know where this photo was taken?

Find us at http: // theamazingraceproject.com/?p=84 if you do.

eleveninth

Jan 17, 2006
wow. very black.

anyway macritchie i guess.?

We've started a small photohunt challenge, with a hope to get people out, about and running.

Do you know where this photo was taken?

Find us at http: // theamazingraceproject.com/?p=84 if you do.
You know, you may want to consider removing the geotag which is revealing the GPS coordinates from your metadata for a start.

Last edited:

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
The Project

seems like it's done to drum up some support for the Amazing Race Asia.
Seems a bit 'low-budget' somehow :)

Would've expected producers of Amazing Race television program to put up a more decent marketing effort. Hence the doubts started to surface...

THIS page gives a clue to the background, I reckon.
The Amazing Race Project is a project started in March 2012, by an enthusiast who dreams of taking part in the Amazing Race one day....

kei1309

Apr 12, 2010
Earth
www.facebook.com
Seems a bit 'low-budget' somehow :)

Would've expected producers of Amazing Race television program to put up a more decent marketing effort. Hence the doubts started to surface...

THIS page gives a clue to the background, I reckon.
and an apparent obsession with 2 particular participants and melons... if you know what i mean :bsmilie:

Obsession with Melons

but i guess TS is just an avid fan trying to get the local broadcaster to start its own Amazing Race.... which will then be labelled a RIPOFF by everyone :bsmilie:

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
and an apparent obsession with 2 particular participants and melons... if you know what i mean :bsmilie:

Obsession with Melons

but i guess TS is just an avid fan trying to get the local broadcaster to start its own Amazing Race.... which will then be labelled a RIPOFF by everyone :bsmilie:
haha evil :devil:
I hope he will succeed. The show does provide some comedic entertainment when I happen to catch it. The prize money is no laughing matter of course :)

Apr 7, 2012
haha evil :devil:
I hope he will succeed. The show does provide some comedic entertainment when I happen to catch it. The prize money is no laughing matter of course :)
Hey guys,

If only the amazing race asia peeps are doing their jobs, havnet heard anything for the last 2 years. Yes we have not affiliation with them, and this is a hobby project started by myself hopefully as a platform for TAR/TARA fans to gather and chit-chat, and maybe we can get something started. However , we do need to get some publicity so that we can get a critical number of people to get this community to work.

Thanks for your comments, and do follow us/like our facebook page if u're an amazing race fan :)

Top Bottom