photography trip to india?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosycatus

Jun 9, 2004
anyone interested?

Perhaps, you want to state the period you are interested in and which state.

A lovely country to go for photograhy. Good luck....

how much would it cost?

im interested. But i would need more info before i can commit. what do you have in mind?

i'm open to anything...any period from sep to december.
haha, i'm pretty budget ...so no indulgence ( though eating good food is another thing..)
let me have a weekend to draw out something.
i'll try to arrange something under SGD1.5K (inclusive of airfare) and prob no longer than a week or ten days....

anyone can provide some infor for me to start with?

am keen on India too.

i'm open to anything...any period from sep to december.
haha, i'm pretty budget ...so no indulgence ( though eating good food is another thing..)
let me have a weekend to draw out something.
i'll try to arrange something under SGD1.5K (inclusive of airfare) and prob no longer than a week or ten days....

anyone can provide some infor for me to start with?

pretty big budget or pretty small budget?:dunno::bsmilie:

1.5k is a good start.. a week to ten days sounds reasonable, anything longer would be too long.

india is a huge country so you gotta consider how much travelling within india you wanna do as well, where to go etc. it'll be great if we can get some experienced members to input their opinions!

looking forward to that first draft itinerary ;p

pls make it 2 weeks....14-17 days :embrass:

Perhaps, you want to state the period you are interested in and which state.

A lovely country to go for photograhy. Good luck....

oh yes, very nice place to visit and for photography ... i miss india

i'm keen too. oct - early dec gd for me. is it too cold for the leh -manali area at thsi time?

I'll be in Sikkim from 3rd Dec till 21st Dec with SMU. Will be self-travelling after that so keep me in the loop.

Cheers

Hi Friends...
Nice to see this thread here... You may consider the province Kerala... It is a very nice province with natural beauty... You may get more details from http://www.keralatourism.org/... You can fly directly to Kochi by SilkAir... If any one interested i can help you to get more details... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.