Photography Tips write-up

Informative tips . Shooting with a fixed focal length -- a prime lens -- will make you think more carefully about how you want to frame a subject to tell a particular story. It will often also get you a cleaner, sharper result.

Question - I have NX210. How do you boast ur brightness setting if without flash, if I set my shutter speed is going 1/4000? The faster the shutter the amount of light capture will be low. And I doing indoor.

Question - I have NX210. How do you boast ur brightness setting if without flash, if I set my shutter speed is going 1/4000? The faster the shutter the amount of light capture will be low. And I doing indoor.

No flash?
Than install more lighting fixture.
Of course, I don't recommend set some fire there.

Why use 1/4000th to begin with?

For some indoor sports. There are light around but not bright to shoot 1/2000 or 1/4000. I shoot 1/10 but not good, got motion blur.

For some indoor sports. There are light around but not bright to shoot 1/2000 or 1/4000. I shoot 1/10 but not good, got motion blur.

Woah. Even so, 1/2000 or 1/4000 is a little over the top. The only options you have now is to shoot using a fast tele lens at a large aperture (so more light can get in), or bump up the iso to get a decent exposure for shutter speeds between 1/500 to 1/1000. Though you would have to sacrifice some image quality to get a sharp shot.. If all else fails, you could try panning, though the resulting effect is quite different.

Woah. Even so, 1/2000 or 1/4000 is a little over the top. The only options you have now is to shoot using a fast tele lens at a large aperture (so more light can get in), or bump up the iso to get a decent exposure for shutter speeds between 1/500 to 1/1000. Though you would have to sacrifice some image quality to get a sharp shot.. If all else fails, you could try panning, though the resulting effect is quite different.

Thanks for the advise.

Great write up!!

Thanks!