Photography Tips write-up

superdave

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
Having shot for several years now, I thought I share some tips I've picked up over the years, which I have posted up on my website. Hopefully you'll find it useful, particular for beginners. I have tried to write it in laymens terms as much as I can.

The tips page can be viewed at http://davidngiam.zenfolio.com/phototips

Cheers!

Reactions: Daniel_Brown
Kudos! :)

wooohoo !! nice David!

hey would you like to start a CS blog and transfer that great article over so that u get more eyeballs ?

if you can then at least I can use the Clubsnap Photography Community FB page to point more people to it ?

Excellent write-up!

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the offer to start a CS blog but I don't think I'll have time to update it as this is probably a one-off article ( I broke me leg recently and had a lot of time at home... Haha).

It would be cool if you could still add a link from the CS FB page to the article though.

Cheers.

Hi David,

This is a very good piece of reading material for someone who begins his/her journey of photography.

Take care and get well soon!

I've been shooting for 2 years now... but still tips like these is still worthwhile to read. Excellent tips and good writing!

Very cool. I enjoyed the pictures very much, thanks! :)

Excellent photography tips from a legendary wakeboarder!

Great for newbies like me...

Great tips.

Simple and yet interesting. Great work

Nice tips! Loved Kermit :)

Thank you so much! I just started a food blog and these tips are really helpful in capturing the food pictures.