Hey guys.

I was wondering i any of you u the photosupport apps on iphone

I am currently using the following

1. Sunrise
2. Strobox
3. Field Tools
4.long exposure

I find 1 3 4 extremely useful for landscap photography

Stobox is gd as u can create various light setup diagrams for easy reference.

Do share what you use

Cheers

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
thanks for sharing :)
So far I only use field tools.
Have been relying on mental arithmetic (exercise the brain) for ND filter usage.

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
So to summarize, this is the list (so far) of useful photography apps, as recommended by CSers.

1. Sunrise
2. Strobox
3. Field Tools
4. Long Exposure
5. Photobuddy
6. DOF Master

Daoyin

Nov 25, 2008
West
You can also try PhotoCalc. Same as Photobuddy as an "all in one" app that includes the essentials of : DoF, exposure, sunrise/sunset times, flash. Photobuddy has a few more functions than PhotoCalc.

Both are not free though, unlike Field Tools, Long Exposure.

daredevil123

Staff member
Oct 25, 2005
lil red dot
For people shooting sunrises and sunsets, I find Sun Seeker app to be extremely helpful.

Jul 2, 2010
i once came across a light meter app on the iphone that works like your normal studio light meter. probably useful for people doing strobist/studio shooting. however, its a paid app and i cant really remember the name. can try looking around for it

Jun 15, 2010
Singapore
miltontan.com
i once came across a light meter app on the iphone that works like your normal studio light meter. probably useful for people doing strobist/studio shooting. however, its a paid app and i cant really remember the name. can try looking around for it
I saw that in the app store before, forgot what is the name too. But it isn't a strobe light meter, I think it's simply an ambient light meter.

Jun 15, 2010
Singapore
miltontan.com
I saw that in the app store before, forgot what is the name too. But it isn't a strobe light meter, I think it's simply an ambient light meter.

Top Bottom