photography sharing @ bukit batok CC (updates)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmilkbarx

Aug 10, 2009
Westie
Hi everyone. today i have met up with the speakers, Mr. Tony and Mr. John. Below are the highlights of the day. note that this session is for those who are new to photography and want to know how to function their camera.

Time : 10am - 1pm
Venue : Bukit Batok CC Conference Room (next to westmall)
#03-09 (take the lift from the CC to the 3rd floor, turn left after exiting the lift)
Date : 19th dec 2009 (SAT)

Those who sign up, please do not come late, as the session will be starting on time as I believe that many of you will be asking questions.

Program lineup

A presentation by Mr. John Wong on Macro and IR photography followed by a presentation by Mr. Tony on the functions of the camera.

Types of photography
Portrait
Landscape
Macro
Night

Composition of photos

Picture format

Exposure

Camera modes

Metering

Q & A

Gathering session with all the other participants!

If anyone have more areas that need explanation, u can post in this thread, i will note down the issue and address it in the gathering session.

These speakers are not PAID so please dont expect much. we are just humble people who want to share some experience in photography.

lastly. ENJOY THE SESSION. :D

Last edited:
Thanks for information.
Oh.....can i join the sharing as well?
i know the sharing session was full but in case there is somebody refuse to join, pls get me into the sharing session i available on the day...
Thanks again and i will PM u my contact no.

Last edited:
Thanks for information.
Oh.....can i join the sharing as well?
i know the sharing session was full but in case there is somebody refuse to join, pls get me into the sharing session i available on the day...
Thanks again and i will PM u my contact no.

Sorry xmilkbarx, I have class on Sat morning from 9-12 :cry:. They would not let me choose the other timing. So pls exlude me :cry::cry:. Soooo saddd!

pls replace me with PenBrush. thanks a lot. and sorry for the problem :cry:. I'll join you guys the next one then :cry:

dont worry! Go for your classes. :) i will have more gathering session coming on. You still can make friends. :) cheer up ya! Next session you come join, i put your name on the list. :)

dont worry! Go for your classes. :) i will have more gathering session coming on. You still can make friends. :) cheer up ya! Next session you come join, i put your name on the list. :)

haha! thankss!

i want to join u guys as well if still got slot... i'll pm u my contact... thanks..

Sorry xmilkbarx, I have class on Sat morning from 9-12 :cry:. They would not let me choose the other timing. So pls exlude me :cry::cry:. Soooo saddd!

pls replace me with PenBrush. thanks a lot. and sorry for the problem :cry:. I'll join you guys the next one then :cry:

Thank you so much..!! hope that u can join next time.....

xmilkbarx: count me in also ..if u got next session...

Is there any seat available. How to register if there is ?

hi currently the slots are full. Maybe next session? :) i will create as many gathering as i can. Dont worry, i can book the room anytime. I am doing so, is because i want to make a place for people to gather. Comfortable and cozy. :) next session should be early jan. So keep a look out! I will also increase the space and maybe add more contents that you want me to address. Lastly, have fun and know more friends. :)

argh i am too late. yes awaiting for the next session :)

hi.. do we need to bring our camera tmr?

if you want to bring you can bring. =) maybe to ask some questions on how to handle your camara.

Thanks for the great presentation! It's entertaining and informative! cheers

:eek: i missed out this photography sharing session...

hi xmilkbarx, do let us know the next session, i don't want to miss it.

Thanks, and best of regards :)

Thumbs up for John, Tony and most importantly Yong Han for orgainizing and sharing their precious knowledge for this session! I'm happy to have benefitted from this session with in-sight into different aspect of photography, refresher on basics and/or techniques which I've not been religiously practising and lastly, the friendly learning environment! May there be more to come, with better opportunities to learn from the professionals and fellow attendees! Keep the sharing spirit going!

Clap clap for John, Tony and Yong Han for organizing this session. I benefited so much and most importantly i made new friends.

hahhahah Why are you guys so shock when i said i live in Ghim Moh ???? Hope to see you guys soon.. and can't wait to go shooting with u all !

Last edited:
Thanks to John, Tony and Yong Han for the informative session... NICE JOB!!!
sure hope to see u all again... SOON!! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.