Photography Seminar cum Exhibition @ AJC

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJPS

May 1, 2006
Freedom, in a practical sense, is seemingly unattainable to many of us. We frequently find ourselves being pulled down by what we hate – restriction . Yet, in this multi-faceted world, we often catch glimpses of somewhat brief moments of freedom; in our surroundings, our fellow human beings and, less than often, ourselves. Freedom, in itself is a beauty; something that almost every physical being or entity hopes to achieve as an ultimate goal.

Anderson Junior College Photographic Society (AJPS) will be conducting a Photography Seminar cum Exhibition, "Freedom: Your World, express it!" on May 27 Saturday from 8.30am to 1pm. Renowned photographers Mr Ray Tan, Mr Lance Lee, and Mr John Arifin will be sharing their interpretations of freedom during the seminar. Student groups from AJPS will also be presenting on specific photography skills they have learnt and developed. 50 prints on "Freedom", contributed by the guest speakers, the students of AJPS, as well as other schools will be exhibited during the seminar. All are welcomed to attend this seminar.

If you represent an institution or organization that is interested in attending this seminar, we request that you email your name, contact details as well as how many people you will be bringing along to ajpsseminar2006@gmail.com.

seminarpostersmall.jpg

sweat100 said:
Wow my former JC! :cool: Will be there. A photographic seminar not to be missed! :thumbsup:

lance lee seem to always come to this event.. lol..

One point to add, admission is free!

i will be there

Thx for supporting.... Pls help to spread the word... =D

Come Come!
I know there is lotsa ex-AJCians, and northern dwellers and Ang Mo Kio Heartlanders!

Support this event by the students with great speakers, and best of all, FOC!

so cool!!! sure it'll be real funs!!! ;)

TJC PS should come for this event. I believe they have an exhibition of their own which will be nice to attend too.

Haha... Former AJCian too~ Hope that the seminar will be a success~ See u all there!

I will be there too =)

8.30am at the School's Audithorium right?

^_^

sathea said:
The seminar is over but is the exhibition still there?
the seminar is next saturday... haha...

ahah, mistaken.
but i still can't make it for the seminar.
do you know how long will the exhibition last?

sathea said:
ahah, mistaken.
but i still can't make it for the seminar.
do you know how long will the exhibition last?
I am not so sure... But base on experience, the exhibition is usually a one day affair. So the exhibition is held on the same day. Yupps

Status
Not open for further replies.