Photography Seminar cum Exhibition @ AJC

Status
Not open for further replies.
sidder said:
Yah. We are classmates. And i was the lensman he was Vice Prez... ;)

And now we are shooting khaki.

yo dude, remember anyone from class 11?

canvas1808 said:
wow nice to read posts from AJPS.... I was the former teacher-in-charge of AJPS, left in 1997... any idea? :)

Hi, 1997... I was still sec 1 then. Too young already. :sweat: You would be coming to support as well?

Who is John Arifin ? Local ?

neokn said:
i see... :thumbsup:
kinda miss my college daes... :sweatsm:

haha. oh well, JC is such a short two years wherer you meet new classmates and just get to know them for a year. after a while, before u know it, its A lvls, and everyone is splitting again into the different university.

please do come. it will be such a home coming for all of us graduated students. And at the same time show support for the seminar. In my opinion, it should be the biggest ever done by PS.

psyber85 said:
yo dude, remember anyone from class 11?

eh, according to my old list of members from the batch of 02-03 academic year, no one was from 11/02. Personally do not know any one from that class.

sweat100 said:
Hi, 1997... I was still sec 1 then. Too young already. :sweat: You would be coming to support as well?

Well, no idea too here since i m same batch from sweat100. Our teachers ICs, when we hold office, was Ms Florence Lee and Ms Casey Goh.

Hi all~! Upz for the seminar! Me also AJCian... Just graduated last year.. Still miss the school lots~ WIll be there!

me also AJcian.....class of 05/95....seems quite laojiao here ...hahaha

Hi to those ex AJ students who are coming for the event and would like to meet at the foyer to know each other. I suggest you fill up the attendance on a post in page 2? So I can collate. Thanks! :)

Hi sweat100,

I might have last minute matter to attend to on Saturday.
If I'm not at foyer by 8:30am, pls do not continue to wait for me.

Thanks!

Hopefully can join ur guys :(

sweat100 said:
K lets start gathering the people who are coming. I will hold on to a A4 paper labelled "AJ exPS members" at the foyer. So that can identify yourselves there. I will be there around 8am. Try to make it by 830am so that can go and listen to the talk. For a start, we gather the attendance.

Name (class)
1. sweat100 (02/02)
2. sidder (02/02)
3. neokn (02/93) (hope to make it :( )
and the list goes on... Pls fill up respectively. :)

oh come on. I m sure there is more CSnappers who are ex ajcians out there. LOL. Let make it a homecoming and show the non mihi solum spirit again for AJPS.

thank you for ur support... the seminar have been a great success..... =)

Status
Not open for further replies.