Photography school in Singapore?

SulhanS

Nov 23, 2010
Hi, i would like to know if there's a good or recommended photography school in singapore? This might sound silly but just curious, are there photo schools that include us making our portfolio in the same time during the course? Unlike other digital design schools, they have those final year projects which could end up making your own work portfolio.

Last edited:
SOTA - School of the arts
College of the arts

Hi, i would like to know if there's a good or recommended photography school in singapore? This might sound silly but just curious, are there photo schools that include us making our portfolio in the same time during the course? Unlike other digital design schools, they have those final year projects which could end up making your own work portfolio.

Do you mean formal training with some sort of qualification at the end?

Or just something that gives photography workshops?

NAFA has Photography Diplomas or something like that.

Every picture you take can be part of your portfolio. No need to go to a school for that.

i think u should embrace on your own technique, perspective and not be a follower of others

school of photography 98A tanjong pagar rd. headed by alan lim, ex-straits times chief photographer.

Self study. Borrow all the photo magazines from NLB Victoria Street, Bukit Merah, Queenstown, AMK, Bishan ...

Then shoot as many pictures as you can in digital - its free.