Photography Road Trip to Malaysia from 171202-231202

Status
Not open for further replies.

STShooter

Jul 27, 2002
Western Singapore
www.tbmstudios.com
Hi everyone.
I'm planning a road trip to Malaysia while I clear my leave before my ORD.

Most probably be renting a car with a couple of friends to make the trip.

Will be shooting various scenes along the way, ranging from white sandy beaches, lazy kampong towns and rural shots.

Destinations within the trip are Malacca, Kuantan, Mersing, Endau, Pekan and Besera.

Just wondering if anyone else interested in making the drive up to Malaysia, as it would be better if we had two or more vehicles to make the more fun.

Just give me a reply if anyone of you are keen.

:cool:

Hi,
I am interested but i can't confirm as yet.I will be on leave during that period too.Keep me updated, thanks.

wow...this is interesting...road trip....visiting places in malaysia...can be quite interesting when we get to city areas...or places where it's still undeveloped...hard to find places like this..

might be interested...one thing to say...i dont drive...still 17..hehe :D

I'm looking at the number of people who might be interested in making the trip as I might need to rent a mini-van instead of a car for the trip.

Duration for the trip would most probably be a week.

:D

Hi,
Im interested but do you have in mind where are the places you are heading to? My friend might be joining but it depends on the itinery.Thanks.

Originally posted by shmott
Hi,
Im interested but do you have in mind where are the places you are heading to? My friend might be joining but it depends on the itinery.Thanks.

I thought I'd already highlighted the places I'l be visiting for the trip in my first message?:what:

Wow!!! Melaka? Well, well, my hometown. Anyway, if u wan, i can give u some tips on where to go for good food, and nice scenery there...

PM u after my exam ends, if u wan.. :D

Originally posted by cheechee
Wow!!! Melaka? Well, well, my hometown. Anyway, if u wan, i can give u some tips on where to go for good food, and nice scenery there...

PM u after my exam ends, if u wan.. :D

Sure, thanks in advance.

dear cheechee,

please tell us about malacca like u mentioned, sure would like to take a drive up there one of these weekends...

Date for the trip has been changed to 15/12/02 - 20/12/02.

Destinations may vary on the actual trip, as it is dependant on weather conditions.

For all those interested, please bring enough cash to cover your own food and lodging expenses.

The cost of vehicle rental will be divided by the number of people going for the trip so alls fair in black and white.

Cheers.:cool:

Originally posted by Wolfgang
heheh... Mother don't allow? (Sorry Poledra) ;)
i can sign your consent form, Poledra... i'm waaaaaaaaaaaaay above any age restrictions. :D

hahahah just kidding, don't claw my eyes out pls. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.