Photography Portfolio Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steorra

Mar 14, 2005
Hello. I am looking into starting a portfolio community for photographers who want to professionally showcase their work on the web without emptying their pockets. You see these photography communities popping up everywhere, but most do not cater to the professional photographer, but instead to the everyday photographer and their family photos. This service will be strictly for photographers who need a professional portfolio so that they can showcase their work to clients, other photographers, graphic designers & stock photo agencies. I am very excited about this project and the direction that it will take.

I would like to get your opinions on a few topics regarding this service so that I can mold it to your needs. I would appreciate it if you would take the time to fill in this quick 10 question survey.

ah yet ANOTHER survey by a single poster....

Hi,
I have already done such a system and it may or may not work depending on the financial backing you get.
We had over 1/2 million investment from various sources and the project isn't even completed.
It's a good idea but please be sure that you know the copyright issues as well.
Making people publish their content online requires legal preparations too.

Just sharing some of my own findings so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.