Photography Outings

Status
Not open for further replies.

TT1983

Sep 21, 2009
Hi All,

Im new to photography and will like to practise more with experienced photographers. Does anyone know of any photography clubs that holds outings regularly? Thanks!

Hi All,

Im new to photography and will like to practise more with experienced photographers. Does anyone know of any photography clubs that holds outings regularly? Thanks!

All you need to do is look at the main forum category, you'll see several outings/workshops threads.

Hi All,

this is for paid workshops and Workshops, Tutorials and Classes, usually conduct by qualified or experienced photographers.

this is for paid model fashion shoot only, PhotoShoots, please read Feedback System for Shoot Organisers first if you are interested to sign up

this is free outings, Gatherings and Outings, usually organized by some members, most of them are impromptu, all are welcomed.

Thanks for the replies guys! They are really helpful and I have already started to note down a handful of these outings..Still deciding whether to go for them...Appreciate your help on that..Cheers!

Thanks for the replies guys! They are really helpful and I have already started to note down a handful of these outings..Still deciding whether to go for them...Appreciate your help on that..Cheers!

Pentaxians are having their regular monthly shoot at Hort Park this Sat.
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5462515#post5462515
The guys won't mind if you use another brand.

Hi All,

Hi TT,
You're in it!

Try this thread:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49

U can also organise if u want, I'm sure plenty of bros would share similar interests and have plenty of time to go for yr shooting outings.

Status
Not open for further replies.