Photography not sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicholas68

Deregistered
Jun 3, 2005
Sembawang
Hi

Why my photography turn out not sharp at all suddenly.

Is there any function that I need to look out for. I am loos please help...

thank
nicholas

Hi

Why my photography turn out not sharp at all suddenly.

Is there any function that I need to look out for. I am loos please help...

thank
nicholas

??!??!? What body? What lens? What's not sharp? Is it sharp when you look in the viewfinder? What did you change? AF not activated? Fungus in the lens?

??!??!? What body? What lens? What's not sharp? Is it sharp when you look in the viewfinder? What did you change? AF not activated? Fungus in the lens?

haha. Add "what do u mean by suddenly?" then u r asking the same question i wanted to ask when i open this thread...

btw, he said his photography not sharp lah, not his photographs. Maybe u were too tired hence not enough concentration? ;p

haha. Add "what do u mean by suddenly?" then u r asking the same question i wanted to ask when i open this thread...

btw, he said his photography not sharp lah, not his photographs. Maybe u were too tired hence not enough concentration? ;p

Hmm.. if photography not sharp then is PLBV lor.. ;p Go and train to get a sharper mind (yeah.. need a lot of rest and concentration) so the photography will be sharper.. ;p

sounds very me leh...Lotusfairy always very blur one leh..:cry:

ha ha. ! i know the answer, you must have accidentally moved the short-sight correction lever at the eye piece.

lol. in the first place hw can photography not be sharp. haha. how sharp/blunt do you want it to be. ha. you guys find photography blur? lol. to the starter of the thread, mind replying? dont seem to have any replies from you to what exactly you are saying

My wild guess.
1. u switch to manual focus (check yr camera)
2. u use slow shutter speed (check EXIF can tell)
3. u use high ISO (also check EXIF can tell)

I tink Nicholas dare not post again with this whole barrage of comments :bsmilie:

Hey... why dun you post up some pictures for us to see what you mean. When you are asking for help in the forum, pls try to be as detailed and specific as possible ;)

Why are people bashing his command of the English language? :dunno:

Whilst the TS has,

1. not supplied enough information and
2. posted the same qn in 3 or more sub-forums,

this is the Newbie Corner sub-forum after-all. So hopefully we can conduct ourselves a bit better in the future and not scare away the other lurker newbies.
----------------------------------------------

For the TS, please give more information if you wish serious help.

I tink Nicholas dare not post again with this whole barrage of comments :bsmilie:

Hey... why dun you post up some pictures for us to see what you mean. When you are asking for help in the forum, pls try to be as detailed and specific as possible ;)

In the other sub-forum, he mentioned he accidentally switched off the AF.
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=356950

another lesson to learn: check for gross spelling and grammatical errors before clicking "post".. =)

He probably checked and think it's correct because in the other sub-forum, it's exactly the same title.

Status
Not open for further replies.