Photography Lovers @ Clementi Estate Fall in !!! :D

Hitokiri84

Nov 26, 2010
Clementi
Hey Guys and Ladies, how many photography lovers are out there in the Clementi estate, who often joins outing & gatherings to share knowledge and tips??? regardless of age, gender and skills.
I know i'm not that skillful @ least in using flash & lighting :D

but anyway....... lets fill in the list :D

1. ME!!!! (just call me Matthew if you find it hard to type my nick or likewise) :)

Ok~ I'm in!

1. ME!!!! (just call me Matthew if you find it hard to type my nick or likewise)
2. Toshie

I from CCK,can join anot?

Im pretty new too,a 60D and ep3 user =D

I am from Clementi estate too but don't think I have the time to join you guys for shooting since I have new born.

You guys can go to the illegal farm near the railway track at ave 4 before they are torn down.

I am a newbie. User of canon 1100d. Count me in!

I am from Clementi estate too but don't think I have the time to join you guys for shooting since I have new born.

You guys can go to the illegal farm near the railway track at ave 4 before they are torn down.

Yeah, that is really a nice place.... sad that they have to tear it down. Been looking the trains pass by every Wednesday till now trains stop their service and now need to tear down.
It's ok you cannot join now and then, but stay in the thread? maybe when there is outings and your free, you can join in?

Hope you guys and ladies subscribe in the thread??? so when we have outings all will be notified? :D
Hope this goes well. Maybe we can have a starlight shooting one of these days too!!! they are not really hard to take.

Yes have already add this thread. Looking forward to an outing. :)

Count me in too. Am a newbie & staying in Clementi too. Will be keen to tag along for any outing, so long as my work schedule allows. :)

In clementi area, one shot that is pretty nice will be when u stand in the middle of the road divider ard evening to night time and do a LE, fisheye make the effect better, (Left to Right)the shot will be like clementi mall on the extreme left to the road then the pilliar of the MRT track directly above u and right will be another road ..

TS maybe u can PM everyone if u got a event becos I believe not everyone will subscribe .. just my 2 lens worth =D

Last edited:
I am at dover, next to Clementi. Can I be included?

Hi. Nice to meet u. I using flash for event or flash for studio. Thank you. :D

I am interested to join as well.

Do get back to me if there is any outing. =)

To Thread Starter,

I have an upcoming event that is held 4 bus-stops away from Clementi.

It will feature at least 6-8 professional models in this 2hr party which includes a 30min fashion show catwalk and many many more items.

Maybe you can activate/mobilise photographers of Clementi (including CCK) and make this event as YOUR gathering. You can become the Organizer :)

In clementi area, one shot that is pretty nice will be when u stand in the middle of the road divider ard evening to night time and do a LE, fisheye make the effect better, (Left to Right)the shot will be like clementi mall on the extreme left to the road then the pilliar of the MRT track directly above u and right will be another road ..

TS maybe u can PM everyone if u got a event becos I believe not everyone will subscribe .. just my 2 lens worth =D

Point noted.

I am at dover, next to Clementi. Can I be included?

Yes. Had the thread named as Clementi as was think if it's a late night outing. It's more convenient to meet out.
But of cause if day or night, all are welcome.

Just wanna see responds then can organize.

To Thread Starter,

I have an upcoming event that is held 4 bus-stops away from Clementi.

It will feature at least 6-8 professional models in this 2hr party which includes a 30min fashion show catwalk and many many more items.

Maybe you can activate/mobilise photographers of Clementi (including CCK) and make this event as YOUR gathering. You can become the Organizer :)

Hey, just PM you on it, share a bit more on this?