Photography interest group at Teck Ghee CC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a good idea. I won't be available until after 9th october. Please do keep me informed. :)

Please keep me posted.
keen to learn more.

Hi guys,

will it be better if we could meet up to discuss regarding this interest group instead? Not too sure for this, just tk so that a meet up will be easier to discuss.... or any suggestion?

Cheers

Good Idea,
Pls do keep me posted on this meet up.
Will be glad to attend if the timing is right.
:)

Count me in? Even if i live in sembawang xD

Yo count me in i stay AMK also..
Im just a beginner using Canon 400D
just PM me the details

Hey...can count me in too..:)

Hi My name is Alex. I am new to this club and also just taken up photography as hobby. Great to hear that some actions would probably be setting up in Teck Gee!!!

I live in Hougang now and soon move to Serangoon North, I hope that I can be of some help. Would greatly appreciate if you can put me into this "interest loop".

Alex

I stay near Lentor...pls count me in too.
Wanted to learn more .

;)

Seems like quite a lot of us are keen. Why dont we create a facebook group or something? easier to manage and disseminate info than PM

Update me with e activities there too. ex resident of teck ghee estate, now Hougang

I am interested! can keep me informed too! thanks!

the TS like go Silent leh.. what happen? any updates?

Count me in,live just across d street.. No idea many share d same hobby in amk area,dats nice.

Think we should cool down on the count me in post's until the TS does come back. Its been awhile, and it seems empty here..

Status
Not open for further replies.