Photography Instructor needed for Basic Digital Photography Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiz23

Jun 20, 2005
Bukit Panjang
www.pbase.com
Hello everyone,

The junior college where I am teaching is looking for a photographer who is willing to teach a group of students interested in Basic Digital Photography.

The pay will be between $400 to $600 (depending on the number of students who sign up), for 4 sessions of 2 hrs each. I know the pay is not high due to our limited budget, but we want to appeal for the help of photogs who want to impart their passion to the younger generation.

The time frame for the course will be from mid-feb to mid-march.

If anyone is interested, please PM me or sms/call me at 96847838.

Thanks for taking time to read this :)

Yeo

You are the best teacher to do it liao :thumbsup:

Ya loor...

Perhaps its only politically correctness which prevents you from doing so.

If he teach, the $400 - $600 will not reach his pocket. So might as well give the chance to outsider

I'd like to thank all who responded to my post. It's really heartening to know that there are so many that are willing to impart their passion for such a small fee. I'm really touched, and encouraged :)

Our principal prefers to have someone from an official organisation or company so that our students can have some sort of certificate at the end of the course. Of course, we don't really expect this if it's not possible ...

Is it possible for those of u who are interested to email me your particulars, and also any queries that u might have? My email addr is

wisze@cheerful.com

I'm in the midst of ironing out the details with the school management. Please forgive me if I can only answer your queries some time next week :)

Thanks again for all the support. Cheers! :cheers:

You are qualified la.. You can do it, if you want to present cert etc, the budget's not going to fit leh :thumbsup:

Your principal ai pi ai chi ai ... ... ...

anyway, if you wish, maybe can ask SLCC if they willing to do it, but i think if really want students to learn, must pay so as to make them committed... even if they dun wan, the parents also nag until they learn or depends who is paying... esp if they buy camera.

4 lessons 2 hours each...

1st lesson theory

2nd lesson indoor shoot

3rd lesson outdoor shoot

4th lesson night shoot...

piang very rush...

Haha, I also know is not easy to find cheap and good instructor *sigh* MOE money hard to earn leh :(

Anyway, SLCC has called me also. They are going to email me a simple proposal tomorrow, right Weiliang?

I will appreciate it if interested trainers can provide me with your full name, contact no., company name/photog society, if any. If possible, u can suggest a simple proposal for the 4 lessons for very new photogs, like what DCA did above.

Thanks to all in advance :cheers:

wiz23 said:
Haha, I also know is not easy to find cheap and good instructor *sigh* MOE money hard to earn leh :(

Anyway, SLCC has called me also. They are going to email me a simple proposal tomorrow, right Weiliang?

I will appreciate it if interested trainers can provide me with your full name, contact no., company name/photog society, if any. If possible, u can suggest a simple proposal for the 4 lessons for very new photogs, like what DCA did above.

Thanks to all in advance :cheers:
1) Camera controls, metering, understanding exposure, types of cameras available
2) Practical shoot & review
3) Colour management, printing, touch up in PS
4) Practical shoot & review

ask espn lah..he is the King...
If your principal ask which company, just as clubsnap limited...:bsmilie:

alechim said:
ask espn lah..he is the King...
If your principal ask which company, just as clubsnap limited...:bsmilie:

I thought Darren den Clubsnap Limited...

espn is the CEO of Buy Buy Buy International :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
I thought Darren den Clubsnap Limited...

espn is the CEO of Buy Buy Buy International :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
also can...for discrete purposes we use BBB for buy buy buy..
So its BBB International...

Give talk maybe... Instructor, hell no! I fall short in this area as compared to the many other masters around here...

I am not sure nowadays student own what type of DSLR .. ?? :think:

Most important to impact that cannot be left out are Use of Aperture, Shutter speed and Composition techniques .:) .. color management should left for advanced course .... :D

4 lessons for Basic wud not learn much .. :sweatsm:

KNIGHT ONG said:
I am not sure nowadays student own what type of DSLR .. ?? :think:

Most important to impact that cannot be left out are Use of Aperture, Shutter speed and Composition techniques .:) .. color management should left for advanced course .... :D

4 lessons for Basic wud not learn much .. :sweatsm:
I already planted some ideas into wiz23's mind last night, now is to see if he'll take them up :devil:

espn said:
I already planted some ideas into wiz23's mind last night, now is to see if he'll take them up :devil:

If u not selected as the instructor, abit wasted leh... ;p

i think if u go there... all of them convert to darkside... and god help us all... the students will be 前途無亮

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
If u not selected as the instructor, abit wasted leh... ;p

i think if u go there... all of them convert to darkside... and god help us all... the students will be 前途無亮
Haha...part of the plan already includes that, but sorry, I seriously don't think I've the teaching calibre, I've only helped wiz23 to plan ahead and gave him ideas on how to get things moving. Thanks for seeing me so up :embrasS:

Status
Not open for further replies.