Photography in Hong Kong, Taipei, & Kaohsiung ?

Dfive

Nov 20, 2008
Singapore lah....
www.clubsnap.com
Photography in Hong Kong, Taipei, & Kaohsiung ?

Hi all thinking of a trip ( first time ) to the above.... 3 days Hong Kong and 5 days Taiwan - in Mid DEC 2014.

Seeking info on the must see places to photograph - People, Culture, Bizarre and Spectacular things.

Any suggestions are welcome ! :)

There is a separate thread on HK if not wrong. Search it
As for Taipei, a few comes in handy - CKS memorial, Long shan temple, Xi Men ding, Dan Shui, etc.

For taipei, you might want to make a trip to jiufen, pingxi, shifen.

5 days in taiwan is enough to venture out of taipei if you dont need to spend time in taipei itself, taiwan is small enough to alot of the places by train and spend a 3 day 2 night out of city.
I would suggest avoiding the tourist area.
heres a few place you can consider, tai ping shan, he huan shan, or even spend a few days in green island

Reactions: Dfive
5 days in taiwan is enough to venture out of taipei if you dont need to spend time in taipei itself, taiwan is small enough to alot of the places by train and spend a 3 day 2 night out of city.
I would suggest avoiding the tourist area.
heres a few place you can consider, tai ping shan, he huan shan, or even spend a few days in green island

Main towns will be; Taipei, & Kaohsiung....

I had a wonderful trip..... only took my D800 with Zeiss ZF.2 35mm f/2 and my 100mm f/2.... with my RX1 for use in the night markets etc. :)

Thx.