Photography Hub @ North-One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picard

May 27, 2004
Clementi, Singapore
Am interested in setting-up an informal photography group for people in the West/Central Area.

I have connections to use the a proper conference/seminar rooms at NTU Alumni Clubhouse at One-North for discussions, workshops etc... at reasonable costs (naturally the more the cheaper). Venue is new, modern and near Buona Vista MRT.

If threre's enough to start then I can talk to the management to make this a quarterly affair.

Any takers?

1. Picard

I stay just beside the NTU alumni there!!!:D.. if the rates are not too ex... i dun mind... else can just meet up la kopi..

1. Picard
2. littledigitalartist

Its "One-North". Not the other way around.

Are you the one doing their photography workshops? I remember seeing something about one, albeit several months ago. But I must say that NTUA's premises is rather tight and claustrophobia compared to NUSS. I'm a member of both, btw, since I got my degrees from both.

Oops! Thanks for correcting: One-North:embrass:

Yah...they are keen to start interest groups and I've been conducting some basic workshops there but I am also open to others to start one.

NTUAC's premise is actually another campus and one wing is dedicated to the ALumni. Facilities inside are new and modern not to mention reasonably close to Buona Vista MRT. The place is still young but has great potential.

So...keen to start a group there?

Its "One-North". Not the other way around.

Are you the one doing their photography workshops? I remember seeing something about one, albeit several months ago. But I must say that NTUA's premises is rather tight and claustrophobia compared to NUSS. I'm a member of both, btw, since I got my degrees from both.

Oops! Thanks for correcting: One-North:embrass:

Yah...they are keen to start interest groups and I've been conducting some basic workshops there but I am also open to others to start one.

NTUAC's premise is actually another campus and one wing is dedicated to the ALumni. Facilities inside are new and modern not to mention reasonably close to Buona Vista MRT. The place is still young but has great potential.

So...keen to start a group there?

I won't be able to commit much time or resources to start one. But I may consider taking part in the activities. Seriously, looking at both alumni, I think the photography-related activities aren't for me, they are more for the novices and those just starting out.

What kind of group/activities are you thinking about?

I stay in central, but one-north is just a short drive away. please include me :)

Where's the exact location?

Status
Not open for further replies.