Photography, has anyone took funny candid shot

5099494890_a98bfdcbba.jpg

this is by far, my most candid shot since i first touched DSLR in 2009... was waiting for this moment... moments before this, the pigeons was "chasing" after this boy cos he got a packet of food in his hands... and next... the birds flocked towards him and caught him by surprise! I really loved the shocked look on his face haha

:bsmilie:

this is by far, my most candid shot since i first touched DSLR in 2009... was waiting for this moment... moments before this, the pigeons was "chasing" after this boy cos he got a packet of food in his hands... and next... the birds flocked towards him and caught him by surprise! I really loved the shocked look on his face haha

Wow this is nice bro :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:bsmilie: Liked how the pigeons/seagulls stares at him from the ground. Very cute.

Wah lau!
This is really funny... the way he to-ba-leh the camera to end up with the shutter button at the bottom instead of the top.
His wrist must have been very very strained!

Looks pro, a macro lens right?

Many ppl also hold liddat dunno why

Wah lau!
This is really funny... the way he to-ba-leh the camera to end up with the shutter button at the bottom instead of the top.

I hold camera like that also..Feel its more stable for me. :embrass:

I hold camera like that also..Feel its more stable for me. :embrass:

Yup, some people do, as going sideways the "normal" way just adds weight to the camera, not support it.

Wah lau!

Actually that is considered the 'correct' way to hold it when you taking it in portrait orientation as it's more stable. Tested and proven. :)

Actually that is considered the 'correct' way to hold it when you taking it in portrait orientation as it's more stable. Tested and proven. :)

Yah . The under graft method is the prescribed method compared to over graft to hold portrait camera without vg. Looks more pro also lol :cool:

I shoot like that, More stable, should try it...

dunno what's wrong with her nose, but she keeps trying to fix the bridge... was walking towards her when i took it but couldn't resist taking the shot, so i snapped while moving.

Fix Bridge

4872032359_d9e2cabbac_z.jpg

Mine mine mine mine mine :bsmilie::bsmilie:

hahaha....u should post this on HCSP....