Photography for Beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.

kishleo

Nov 10, 2011
This will be a beginner session to know basics and share your knowledge, Newbies are welcome. this will be the first session of the series of outing i will be conducting this year.

Objective: To learn how to shoot in Manual mode, we will start with auto mode and slowly switch into Manual mode. after this outing i would expect the team to be familiar with shutter speed, aperture, ISO and different modes.

Who should attend: all new enthusiast hobby photographers, or those who want to get back to basics

Date: Saturday 20 April 2013

Time: 5:00PM

What to bring: Camera, Lens and Tripod are must, Filters,remote and flash are optional

Size: 6 (max), sorry i would like to limit size to minimum so we can have a very interactive session.

if you would like to be part of this outing send me a PM.

clarifying few questions from my PM's.

This outing is free

i am familiar only with canon system so, i suggest you to have your camera quick manual for reference if you are not familiar with the controls.

Hi Bro,
I would like to join your outing group.

1. Victor Mok
2. Rayner Ng

confirmed list:
1.karduz
2.xtwobear
3.amagrawal
4.kshan
5.Victor Mok
6.Rayner Ng

please PM me your contact number if you haven't.

Hi Guys,

i am glad to inform that another clubsnap member Jon is willing to help us to manage another group so you can still PM me with your name and contact number if you are interested.
for group 2 i have already received 3 nominations, so 3 more slots available.

Regards,
Kishore.

Confirmed participants: please PM me your contact number if you are not done so far. i will send you all an SMS Friday evening on exact place to meet.
1.Jon - xxxxx900
2.karduz - xxxxx037
3.xtwobear
4.amagrawal - xxxxx104
5.kshan - xxxxx841
6.Victor Mok -xxxxx252
7.Rayner Ng - xxxxx001
8.mindsalike

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

SMS Sent to all who PM'd me, see you at 5:00pm, SMS me if you are going to be late we will wait until 5:15pm,

Thanks for everyone who joined the session, it was fun sharing knowledge, you can share your pictures in this thread. hope to see you all in another outing soon

photos from this outing

i.php

It was a very insightful session. Thanks a lot for sharing, and it is really useful!
Photo from this outing taken in manual mode :cool:
8673883803_f4999e2980.jpg

nice catch karduz.

as the outing is completed, i am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.