Photography Exhibition at the Arts House

le petit prince

Jan 26, 2004
I guess this qualifies to be placed here because I'm a Pentax user and all the photos were taken using a K-7 and Limited lenses? :)

Anyway, if you happen to be around the area in the next 2 weeks, do feel free to drop by.

One Year in Timor | Photography exhibition

Updates on Facebook page.

(Am also raising funds via postcards and an ebook. More info at the website. Do support if you can.)

Obrigado!

p/s: Thanks also to Fengwei for helping me with Emjay contact for sponsorship, though I didn't need it in the end as I got other funding.

Last edited:
Will check it out, thanks! and congrats

Very cool. I will certainly check it out,

Please tell people that you use a Pentax ;)

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

will try to be there if i can make it

Congrats on the exhibition.

:cheergal:
Congratulations on the project.
Will you be there on opening day?

I am proud of you! Must be an interesting expereince for you, though it may have very challenging as well...
Definitely will check it out.

Congrats on the exhibition .....

Venue: The Arts House at the Old Parliament | Print Gallery (Map)
Date: 1st to 13th January 2012
Time: 11am to 9pm daily
Free admission

Maybe we can do outing for Jan 2012 and visit the exhibition after the outing ...

Thank you, everyone.

I've just created a public fb page for updates, especially on the dates I'll be around (not sure yet!): Click here.

There's no mention of the camera and lenses, as the focus is on the photos, captions explaining and giving more info about the country. But I do tell everyone even remotely keen on photography what brand I use. Already converted 4 or 5 friends over the last 3 years! Haha!

Last edited:
LiverpoolMadman said:
Maybe we can do outing for Jan 2012 and visit the exhibition after the outing ...

If you guys and gals are planning to go as a group to look at the exhibition, I'll be sure to make myself free that day. Because i want to hawk those postcards to you! well, it's for a Good Cause. ;)

wow..congrats Bro...thanks for further raising the profile of Pentaxians! Will drop by if I can make it...:)

Set-up is finally done. Phew.

One thing I really enjoyed about the whole thing is getting to print really big. It's how I justify to myself to always shot in RAW format and why I need a camera with so many megapixels. (Eh, can't remember how many mp the K-7 has though.)

And it's amazing how much detail there is! It takes a print to really 'see' this. (And no, zooming in on a LCD screen doesn't cut it.)

Do drop by if you can (and sign the guestbook!); there's also quite a lot of freebies to pick up.. bookmark, magazine, brochures. :p

Updates and photos at: Facebook page

Happy new year to all!

interesting. and congrats! must be very fulfilling to have your own photo exhibition?

will support.

happy new year to all!

Thanks, Fengwei n tigershiok!

Think I'll update the fb to mention the brand of camera I use. :)

Congrats on the exhibition .....

Venue: The Arts House at the Old Parliament | Print Gallery (Map)
Date: 1st to 13th January 2012
Time: 11am to 9pm daily
Free admission

It's not far from the CS besides Funan Centre.
After tomorrow lunch meeting, we can walk over to the The Arts House at the Old Parliament.

Anybody wants to go to the Art House first, before the lunch? I need to leave at about 3 PM, so try to do it before the lunch. Give me call if you share the same idea. 9618 9620