Photography etiquette question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Apr 27, 2002
www.asianhomebiz.com
If you are shooting a small subject with a macro setup and all of a sudden, another "friendly" photographer whom you do not know just position his/her lens in front of your lens, thereby blocking your view, what would you do? What would be a good way of presenting your displeasure with such "friendly" behavior?

Jeff said:
If you are shooting a small subject with a macro setup and all of a sudden, another "friendly" photographer whom you do not know just position his/her lens in front of your lens, thereby blocking your view, what would you do? What would be a good way of presenting your displeasure with such "friendly" behavior?

Nicely and politely tell him that he is blocking you and that after you have taken your shot you will go for another shot.

ARE u FOOKing blind ?~!~!~!@#$%

ekekekekeke

since u prefer only the truth..

Erm... if I am doing macro on a SMALL subject and he STILL CAN SQUEEZE in between it and my lens, I'll just do a macro of him :D

ahbeng said:
Just say "SIAM!".
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
True to the nick
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Smile and you can make a new friend.

Take fresnel lens from Better Beamer and concentrate sunlight on his backside.

J/K. :D

FiveIronFrenzy said:
Erm... if I am doing macro on a SMALL subject and he STILL CAN SQUEEZE in between it and my lens, I'll just do a macro of him :D

have to go with this one...
How on earth is he going to squeeze another lens btw the lens and subject if one is doing "macro" on a small object? :dunno:

fantom said:
have to go with this one...
How on earth is he going to squeeze another lens btw the lens and subject if one is doing "macro" on a small object? :dunno:

If you shoot with 180mm macro you will know. :)

Jeff said:

Most folks wouldn't be that stupid, if they were they'd get told to "oi mate eff off'

Act blur and say out loud for all to hear: 'OH MY GOD, I did not know that there is such a thing as a transparent lens!? How much did u pay for it?'

Jeff said:

if he is aware that i am shooting and still block me + he has a 'beat me' look =

i think i will kick his ass :devil:

Ian said:
Most folks wouldn't be that stupid, if they were they'd get told to "oi mate eff off'

I don't think "stupid" is the word. It's a matter of courtesy.

Jeff said:

Simple.. just did the same as he did to you. Go in front of him and place your lens before him and block him... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

tokrot said:
Simple.. just did the same as he did to you. Go in front of him and place your lens before him and block him... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
worst come to worst, U go chase away the subject.
If I cannot have, I dun wan anyone else to have also.

Status
Not open for further replies.