Photography Course

racheal

Aug 12, 2008
I'm currently looking for photography course for newbie whom just bought a Canon DSLR Camera, will prefer the class to be held after office hours. Anyone can recommend me a good school and prefer those school which will give participants a Certificate after the end of the course. Please email me at rachealtay@yahoo.com.sg, as I seldom log in here. Thank you!:)

I'm currently looking for photography course for newbie whom just bought a Canon DSLR Camera, will prefer the class to be held after office hours. Anyone can recommend me a good school and prefer those school which will give participants a Certificate after the end of the course. Please email me at rachealtay@yahoo.com.sg, as I seldom log in here. Thank you!:)

Come to NAFA...

http://www.nafa.edu.sg/in_courses/parttime/2010/programmes/basicphoto.htm

You will learn basics photography elements, B&W photography, Digital Editing and Studio Lighting for product and portraiture photography

The internet is your best teacher

Why do you need a cert?

My recommendation is spend some time to read the manual, attend that free course on the basics of the camera, go out there to shoot wenever you can, go back & read some more photography books/mag/internet then go out to shoot some more:sweat: before you go for those basic courses.

You'll need some min basic knowledge to bring into the class so you know what the teacher is saying abt aperture, ISO, shutter speed, PASM, etc & what questions to ask to get the best out of the lessons.;)

BTW, I attended my Basics & Proficiency lessons at Knowledge Bowl. Yes, they issue a Cert at the end of course.

Last edited: