Photography Course for shooting peoples

racheal

Aug 12, 2008
Hi,

Is there any photography courses teachs you how to take pictures with crowded peoples? For example at an exhibition, how to take better and pro pics when many peoples are looking or walking around the exhibition.

Course can be conducted either during office hours or after office hours.

Whatever happened to practice practice practice? That's how all the other photogs take "better and pro" pics. There are always conventions and expos here, you can practice every week.

Whatever happened to practice practice practice? That's how all the other photogs take "better and pro" pics. There are always conventions and expos here, you can practice every week.

lol.

Too true. You don't need a class for that kind of photography.

Hi,

Is there any photography courses teachs you how to take pictures with crowded peoples? For example at an exhibition, how to take better and pro pics when many peoples are looking or walking around the exhibition.

election is coming, just show up in those MP walk about events, try to take that as practicing, at the mean time, you able to see many real pros at work. learn from observing.

hope this help.

Hi,

can you imagine how to conduct that course?

one instructor going around the crowd teling his students, "must gar gar shoot" :bsmilie:

definitely not viable.

can you imagine how to conduct that course?

one instructor going around the crowd teling his students, "must gar gar shoot" :bsmilie:

definitely not viable.

I actually attended such a course for $70 per student. The instructor brought us to Tekka for a walk around shoot in the crowd. After half hour I lost the instructor. When I found him 2 hours later, he was at the kopitiam la kopi. :bsmilie:

You are right, we don't need someone to teach us how to press the button. In the end, it will come naturally.
:thumbsup:

I actually attended such a course for $70 per student. The instructor brought us to Tekka for a walk around shoot in the crowd. After half hour I lost the instructor. When I found him 2 hours later, he was at the kopitiam la kopi. :bsmilie:

oh dear, what course is that, you should highlight this to the photographic community in singapore so that they will know how not to be fleeced.

the instructor has no work pride.

you can also go to your RC to volunteer shoot some events,
they will hug you dearly,
you will have plenty events to shoot,
shoot till your hand numb leg numb,
if you want to stop shooting,
just need to ask for money.

You are right, we don't need someone to teach us how to press the button. In the end, it will come naturally.
:thumbsup:

:sweat::sweat::sweat: That instructor WIN!!!!

Join outings organized by clubsnap. i am sure there are many of these events going on - which you can pick a pointer or 2 on how to shoot street photography. Observe and practice are 2 most best approaches to learning photography

Hi,