photography course at Lasalle

foreverlate

Aug 25, 2014
SG
recently gt skillfuture fund , I want to take some course to learn somthing.
anyone took short course for (photography) from lasalle b4 can share some experience?

want to learn something like this
[video=youtube;C7w3wpf_XC8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7w3wpf_XC8[/video]

Reactions: Sunworkz
U might want to check if they can find enough ppl to start class. I know the street photography course they conduct in February can't find enough ppl and is pushed to June

U might want to check if they can find enough ppl to start class. I know the street photography course they conduct in February can't find enough ppl and is pushed to June

you are right bro, i contacted them they doesn't have enough ppl to cfm the start date.

Interesting suggestion to use the credits to take a photography course.

TS just need to sponsor a few more people and they will have enough students to start a class very soon.

government sponsor $500 liao
any cs ppl sign up? so we can start the course =x

many a time courses not able to start due to poor respond, it is not about course fee too expensive, or timing no good, is because people lack of interests on the subject, can't motive themselves to sign up the course.

and also the skill future credit is for Singaporean only and it can be use for many other more interesting / value added / relevant courses.

Which course are you looking at? Maybe u can state and gather participant here and get commission from lasalle.

Which course are you looking at? Maybe u can state and gather participant here and get commission from lasalle.

portrait one. wanna learn abt those lighting setup
the course is abt $480 so 500 ah gong $$ can cover liao

portrait one. wanna learn abt those lighting setup
the course is abt $480 so 500 ah gong $$ can cover liao
Count me in bro. I also interested in studio portraiture.
How to apply for the skill fund?

Too bad can't use the credit for photography gears.