Photography Competition held on the sea

-coolthought: You seem to have a thing for lighthouses right? HAHA! I'm not too sure about that, cos I'm not really very lens-literate. LOL!

-hotwork77: Of course! Just that I feel that since there are more and more people taking up photography, and many DSLRs and SLRs around in Singapore, it will be good to organize a competition, gathering people of the same interest together, compete in a friendly environment, and most importantly, network and exchange photography pointers. If you want to organize a trip for your family and friends, do let me know. My email is marketing@smithmarine.com.sg and mobile is 9107 3563. :)

-Shoooters: We should be expecting at least 100 participants; whereby the more the merrier. :)

100 people on Kelong :eek:
Must be something much bigger, maybe Kelong and adjoining Pontoon , sundeck, lounge etc :thumbsup:

-hotwork77: Of course! Just that I feel that since there are more and more people taking up photography, and many DSLRs and SLRs around in Singapore, it will be good to organize a competition, gathering people of the same interest together, compete in a friendly environment, and most importantly, network and exchange photography pointers. If you want to organize a trip for your family and friends, do let me know. My email is marketing@smithmarine.com.sg and mobile is 9107 3563. :)

I'm just curious, how many can your place accommodate? I'm thinking in the region of around 40pax.

;) Location should be Punggol floating wetland. :cool:

Dear ClubSNAP brothers and sisters!

So sorry for the delay in furnishing the details and T&C. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the place that is supposed to host the photography competition will not be able to open in time; thus, apologies on my side.

Once the date is confirmed and finalized, will update you all again. In the meantime, you can send me your contact details to marketing@smithmarine.com.sg; whereby once the date is confirmed, I will contact you. So sorry for any inconvenience caused and have a nice day!

Alex