Photography Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricc

Jan 14, 2003
Hi guys,

Im forming a new photography interest club for my CC in the western area. I was wondering if there are any ppl interested in joining?

We welcome anybody interested, preferably with a camera of your own. We are looking into getting a camera to loan out to members in the nearby future.

PM me if you are interested ;)

Cheers
Patric

Originally posted by sfhuang
too bad i stay in the east. :(

Thanks for the interest anyway

Which CC? What type of camera for loan? D100, 10D or D1x, D1s? How about lens? :)

Hi guyz,

We are based in Bukit Panjang. Feel free to drop me your no. by PM.

As for the camera for loaning, it's in the planning stage so dun get your hopes that high. We would like to see that in the near future though :)

Togu, nice to see you at SEED jus now :)

Originally posted by Patricc
Hi guyz,

As for the camera for loaning, it's in the planning stage so dun get your hopes that high. We would like to see that in the near future though :)

Heh, nice to meet you too. :)

Good for you to initiate this idea. :gbounce:

Hi guyz,

So is it for digital imaging only for film also?

Any plan for darkroom etc.

Hi Snowcrash,

Hmmm, we are accepting all members regardless of film or digital but we dun hav darkroom facilities for the moment. :(

Cheers

PS: Help to spread the news around. I would appreciate any help given in support of my fledging club.

Looking forward to someone setting up at North.

Hi Snowcrash,

Hmmm, we are accepting all members regardless of film or digital but we dun hav darkroom facilities for the moment. :(

Cheers

PS: Help to spread the news around. I would appreciate any help given in support of my fledging club.

me in exact area^^+ ha.......but may i know......why setting up?

and cost involve?

Originally posted by digi~ET
me in exact area^^+ ha.......but may i know......why setting up?

and cost involve?

Hi digi~ET,

My adviser for the club and some of my friends are very interested in photography. So we decided to set up this club to promote and to further our interest in it. Currently, we are still setting up as regards to the cost, we might jus need a token membership fee.

I will post updates as soon as possible.

Hi Aosis,

Ppl from the north are also welcome.

Cheers

Hi yea,

I only own a CP 5700 and Sony 717. Ermm .. with cams like this can join? :dunno:

Anyway .. i stay in Bt Panjang too and will really like to have some photography companies around.

Derrick

wa good! at last there's a club i can walk to!

Am willing to contribute if needed.

Hi guys,

Im forming a new photography interest club for my CC in the western area. I was wondering if there are any ppl interested in joining?

We welcome anybody interested, preferably with a camera of your own. We are looking into getting a camera to loan out to members in the nearby future.

PM me if you are interested ;)

Cheers
Patric

Hi Patricc,

its a good idea to set up a P.C... try to get advice from Boon Lay C.C. on how they run the show...

P.A might be the best source to support this idea. u have to get an adviser in Local Club Photography Field to give advice.

maintaining the club will be the MOST difficult for your team to maintain... events and course are the only stuff that will help to maintain the club's on going....

Hi guyz,

Ok I am starting to get the club rollin already...

Could those who are interested to leave your names behind...Will arrange to meet up as a group to discuss and have a chat about the club..:D

Those that have left me PMs but have not given me your contacts like email or hp no, could you put your nicks down also?
Thanks for all of your support

1)
2)
3)
4)

Status
Not open for further replies.