Photography Club In Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockers

Aug 22, 2007
Hi all, anyone knows any other photography club in Singapore other than ClubSnap? Can anyone provide a link to those other clubs?

Thanks.

Hi all, anyone knows any other photography club in Singapore other than ClubSnap? Can anyone provide a link to those other clubs?

Thanks.

Bro i tin u cant ask this question here... Later u will get a warning fron the mod... hehe;p

May I know whats the reason for looking for another club, what is it that you are looking for but can't be found in Clubsnap? ;)

Uhh.. Depends on what you want mah. Like perhaps you want to meet more zoo photographers, architecture, canongraphers, nikoners, toilet photographers, plane photographers, etc...?

Nay i dun think our mods are so Clubsnap/self-centric and petty :)
Photography is about learning and sharing experience, i also joined a few other forums outside Clubsnap :)

Ryan

Google and you'll find things like PSS, community centre-based and school-based photographic clubs, etc.

Forgetting about Safra Photography Club too.

btw, coming to clubsnap to ask about other online photography club is like you go into McDonald ask them: "Do you know where is the nearest KFC outlet around here??"

Thanks.

Photo-Art Association of Singapore
76-B Lorong 27 GeylangSingaopre 388194

Photographic Society of Singapore
30 Seligie Road

Singapore Color Photographic Society
91 Lor J Telok Kurau

Boon Lay Community Centre

SAFRA Photographic Club

Forgetting about Safra Photography Club too.

btw, coming to clubsnap to ask about other online photography club is like you go into McDonald ask them: "Do you know where is the nearest KFC outlet around here??"

That's the point, be sensitive to this forum too. Please do a goggle search.

Anyway the photo clubs have been given by Simon, this thread has served its purpose and hence closed

Status
Not open for further replies.