Photography Club In Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockers

Aug 22, 2007
Hi all, anyone knows any other photography club in Singapore other than ClubSnap? Can anyone provide a link to those other clubs?

Thanks.

excelglsi

Deregistered
Oct 11, 2005
CCK-Yew Tee
Hi all, anyone knows any other photography club in Singapore other than ClubSnap? Can anyone provide a link to those other clubs?

Thanks.
Bro i tin u cant ask this question here... Later u will get a warning fron the mod... hehe;p

airfins

Jun 22, 2007
Anfield, L4
www.flickr.com
May I know whats the reason for looking for another club, what is it that you are looking for but can't be found in Clubsnap? ;)

GavinTing

Oct 16, 2007
Uhh.. Depends on what you want mah. Like perhaps you want to meet more zoo photographers, architecture, canongraphers, nikoners, toilet photographers, plane photographers, etc...?

giantcanopy

Feb 11, 2007
SG
Nay i dun think our mods are so Clubsnap/self-centric and petty :)
Photography is about learning and sharing experience, i also joined a few other forums outside Clubsnap :)

Ryan

waileong

Deregistered
Feb 5, 2003
Visit site
Google and you'll find things like PSS, community centre-based and school-based photographic clubs, etc.

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
Forgetting about Safra Photography Club too.

btw, coming to clubsnap to ask about other online photography club is like you go into McDonald ask them: "Do you know where is the nearest KFC outlet around here??"

Simon

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
ClubSNAP
simon.clubsnap.org

Thanks.

Photo-Art Association of Singapore
76-B Lorong 27 GeylangSingaopre 388194

Photographic Society of Singapore
30 Seligie Road

Singapore Color Photographic Society
91 Lor J Telok Kurau

Boon Lay Community Centre

SAFRA Photographic Club

chngpe01

Staff member
Forgetting about Safra Photography Club too.

btw, coming to clubsnap to ask about other online photography club is like you go into McDonald ask them: "Do you know where is the nearest KFC outlet around here??"
That's the point, be sensitive to this forum too. Please do a goggle search.

Anyway the photo clubs have been given by Simon, this thread has served its purpose and hence closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom