Photography @ Chinese Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
qING : Now seems like you have a great following to Tang Dynasty City... more than a wish come thru (you can now shoot photographers sneaking in)....

Hey, trespassers will be shot at. haaaa

trespassers will be shot at,survivors will be shot again and posted on clubsnap ahhaha:bsmilie:

hahahahaha :bsmilie: :embrass: :embrass: u might see me trespassing to Tang city

so excited ...

qING : Now seems like you have a great following to Tang Dynasty City... more than a wish come thru (you can now shoot photographers sneaking in)....

Hey, trespassers will be shot at. haaaa

hahahahaha :bsmilie: :embrass: :embrass: u might see me trespassing to Tang city

so excited ...
Okie.. if you can tell me and qING when your occupation to Tang City will be, we can turn on the 3fps and fires away....

qING : response is great - you want to start taking attendance of the intested while you wait for reply from owners??

You all mean the Tang Dynasty City?

Thats interesting. I have done a Goggle search. Does not help much.
I am trying the ASK (http://dl.nlb.gov.sg/ask/singapore/). See if they can check if it is open for photography.

Think will not get a reply so fast. Please check back here to know if we can go into Tang Dynasty City. Please come back for a few days. Thanks.

Meanwhile, any other suggestions for photography? (in case Tang Dynasty City is out) =)

Thought it's privately own by honkies? Anyway, I interested to take some shots there too.

Michael

Thought it's privately own by honkies? Anyway, I interested to take some shots there too.

Michael

yes u r right..it use to be own by honkies..then play out by the then sbc, who later decide to build their own facility..the lastest news i understand from a taxi driver is that the place has already been sold..will be re-developed into some tourist attractions..noe of one CS brudder ever trepass inside for photoshooting..but his experience doesn't seems good..else can ask him to lead us the way..

getting more and more interesting .. Trespassing + Shooting
i start the list

1) Junniee (weekdays or sun) ;)

1) Junniee (weekdays or sun)
2)Redsun(weekends)(Trespassing + Shooting too);)

2) Redsun(weekends)(Trespassing + Shooting too)
3) Camm (Weekday/Sat)

Is it fenced up or locked? Don't tell me need to climb over the wall :sweat:

Wow. Only one day, so many replies...

I have missed out all the action. Anyway, this is the reply from the Nation Library Board (NLB):

==========================================================
thank you for your enquiry on "is Tang Dynasty City still open for visitors
and where is it?

I have checked with Singapore Tourism Board and confirmed that Tany Dynasty
City is closed. Hence, it is no longer accessible to visitors. The former
Tang Dynasty City was located at: 2 Yuan Ching Road (S)618641 (Source:
http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_8873/travel_site_112048/,
last accessed on 21/06/2007).

You may contact Singapore Tourism Board for further details.
==========================================================

I gave STB a call and the person seem to be quite serious of the place closed for visitors. Maybe tkbonz can verify if the place is chained, locked blah blah.

Finally, I can take photos of people, people sneaking in. Can send to Stomp and hit the headlines. Wohaha... Just kidding.

Meanwhile, Tang Dynasty = ??? unknown status.

So back to the other choices. Not too sure if Junniee, Redsun and Camm are interested in other places. So I started a new list... As for the places, can later poll for a place where most pple want to go.

So meanwhile, any other recommendations?

[ Places ]
1) Chinese Garden (Still got pple want to go?)
2) Tanah Merah offroad trail (where is that?)

[ Names ]
1) qING (Weekday/Sat)

yes u r right..it use to be own by honkies..then play out by the then sbc, who later decide to build their own facility..the lastest news i understand from a taxi driver is that the place has already been sold..will be re-developed into some tourist attractions..noe of one CS brudder ever trepass inside for photoshooting..but his experience doesn't seems good..else can ask him to lead us the way..

Bad experience? Incredible Tales, Haunted, or .......????? :think:

Michael

2) Redsun(weekends)(Trespassing + Shooting too)
3) Camm (Weekday/Sat)
4) Ambious (Weekday Morning/Saturday Late Afternoon/Sunday Morning)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Yeah, going for ghost haunting. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Maybe ending up having a big group and STB is force to open up specially for us. :bsmilie:

Michael

[ Places ]
2) Tanah Merah offroad trail (Tanah Merah, Off Changi Coast Road, enter via lampost 171)
3) East Coast Road (East Coast Beach, After Sailing Club, towards Airport)
4) Botanic Garden
5) Sungei Buloh Nature Reserve
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

[ Names ]
1) qING (Weekday/Sat)
2) Ambious (Weekday Morning/Sat Afternoon/Sun Morning)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

There's a listing in the forum for photo shoot spots.

http://clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169320&page=3&highlight=photography+place+listing

Please be warned there were previous thread about theses places, the owner Jurong Town Corporation gave stern warning about Tresspassing.

For those who are interested be advise communicate via pm.

[ Places ]
2) Tanah Merah offroad trail (Tanah Merah, Off Changi Coast Road, enter via lampost 171)
4) Botanic Garden
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

[ Names ]
1) qING (Weekday/Sat)
3) Redsun (Weekends)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Btw,i emailed STB bout Tang Dynasty city now waiting for their reply see of they can let us go in shoot:)

[ Places ]
4) Botanic Garden
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

[ Names ]
1) qING (Weekday/Sat)
3) Redsun (Weekends)
4) falconite (weekends + public holidays)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Wah lau - dun leave me out leh!! Junniee : put me in your list also... seems like 2 list running in the same place.

[ Places ]
4) Botanic Garden

There's a listing in the forum for photo shoot spots.

http://clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169320&page=3&highlight=photography+place+listing

Hey Ambious. That is a good list of places... I was thinking of Botanic Garden this morning. Dun think I have been there before. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.