Photography Book

dennisong

Jul 27, 2010
Hi all,

May i know where to find photography book for newbie? Hope to learn more from that.
Please do not recommend library cos i would like to take my time to read through rather than to rush.
Tkx.....

Any books by Micheal Freeman.

Hi all,

May i know where to find photography book for newbie? Hope to learn more from that.
Please do not recommend library cos i would like to take my time to read through rather than to rush.
Tkx.....

Funan Level 4 the computer book store at the coner, lots of and cheaper there.:thumbsup:

I would suggest you go National Library to borrow the books first.

to see what are the books more suitable for you and worth keeping.

if you really want me to recommend, BUY the Books by Bryan Peterson. Bryan F. Peterson

for simple to understand... u can try scott kelby (vol1-3) :)
Think i saw the Vol 1-3 at Kinokuniya...
Tkx for the rest to make a effort to reply...
Will make a trip to funan.

Sulhan's book?

Hi,

as uncle catchlight said. Library u borrow 3weeks, extend 3 weeks. It's really plenty of time, no need to rush at all.

Borrow n see. If good, then buy. A number of these books you will out-grow very fast if you are very passionate. If you really don't want to borrow, still can browse.

If still cannot convince you...like Francis247 said, Funan Level 1 :) Photography books are expensive...one is like 40plus, and u don't learn much from just one book.

Or check out craigslist/forum for cheap photography books. I recently purchases 7 books for CAD50 which is dirt cheap (one book can cost CAD20+)

Any books by Micheal Freeman.
:thumbsup: I have 2 books by this author.

I would suggest you go National Library to borrow the books first.

to see what are the books more suitable for you and worth keeping.
if you really want me to recommend, BUY the Books by Bryan Peterson. Bryan F. Peterson

:thumbsup::thumbsup: