Photography Beginner's Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toto38

Jun 17, 2004
Stanley Cololur Centre will be organising a Course for interested beginner with minimum or no photography experience. The course content will include 3 lessons of theory and 2 lessons of practical.

The course will briefly touch on the relativty of Aperture, Shutter speed, Film Speed (Different ISO), simple effect of natural lights on your photography. It also includes two practical outdoor, which one of them is a night shoot.

There will be 8 vacancy which, 3 places are already takens. Those interested can call Joanne at : 98583502 and the list below will be updated.

The course will commerce once we have 6 students. It will be held on a Monday, the practical will be on a weekend.

Cost of the course is $200

1. KTT
2. ALK
3. CBW

Toto38 said:
Stanley Cololur Centre will be organising a Course for interested beginner with minimum or no photography experience. The course content will include 3 lessons of theory and 2 lessons of practical.

The course will briefly touch on the relativty of Aperture, Shutter speed, Film Speed (Different ISO), simple effect of natural lights on your photography. It also includes two practical outdoor, which one of them is a night shoot.

There will be 8 vacancy which, 3 places are already takens. Those interested can call Joanne at : 98583502 and the list below will be updated.

The course will commerce once we have 6 students. It will be held on a Monday, the practical will be on a weekend.

Cost of the course is $200

1. KTT
2. ALK
3. CBW

when is the course starting?

sharp_shooter said:

Thank you for your support and interest. The course will start when there is at least 6 person. If you want to known more about this course you can call me or Joanne at 98583502. I am sure we can help you to understand more about this course.

sharp_shooter said:

You have PM. :bsmilie:

Hello folks!

Just to follow up on the course itself, i will be the one providing instruction for this course. Those who have questions can PM me, and i will follow up with you.

sharp_shooter said:

The course will start at 17/8/2004, every Tuesday night 8pm-10pm. It will have 5 lesson with 3 theory,1 day outdoor shoot and 1 night scene. The cost fee is ONLY $200.So hurry why heisitate, come and join us, we welcome you to join in our big family. ;) We teach,you learn and we share the fun of photography.Currently we have 1 confirmed and 1 reserved.So fill up the slots QUICK!QUICK!QUICK!

No regret for beginner's after learning !!! And you can proceed to another step further ! maybe beyond 35mm camera or become professioner photographer ??? !!! Come and joint the world of photography ! NO ENDING !!! LEARN ! UNTIL YOU DIE !

i will be able to make it on the 17th aug....
BUT what are the other dates?
what happen if i can't make it to class....
any make up lessons?

fattybombombom said:
i will be able to make it on the 17th aug....
BUT what are the other dates?
what happen if i can't make it to class....
any make up lessons?

Sorry to tell you due to the busy schedule the lesson will change to 19/8/2004(Thursday),instead of 17/8/2004(Tuesday). If you are busy on any one of the days, don't worry we will make sure the instructor or me will have a make up lesson. We make sure all the students who attended our course(no matter what crouse) will really learn from us, so we can't afford the students to miss any lesson(not even one lesson). So why not just come down to my place to "look see look see", I will get the instructor to tell you what will you learn during the whole course, I can offer you a cup of coffee at the same time. My add: 122,Middle Road Midlink Plaza #02-03 Stanley Lim Colour Centre.

Thank you very much.Let us share and enjoy the world of photography together. :cheergal:

Dun think I can make it.....
can't even make it for the 1st lesson.....
maybe some other time..... :)

Okay. Update: We have three confirmed slots for the basic photography course, and lots of other enquiries about it as well. I'd like to emphasize that i will go through any missed lessons with my students, to ensure that they don't leave the course with less than 100% of the knowledge i intend to pass on.
At the same time, i hope all participants of this course will show full commitment. For this to work, everyone has to be willing to participate and help EVERYONE along with the learning process.

Guys and Ladies.....

Ever thought why some of your exposures and holiday shots is under expose or out of focus or not sure what when wrong? For all newbies who is new to Photography, this course will benefit you in many ways. As PLRBEAR mentioned he will personnaly see to that all those who takes up this course that your skills will improve gradually.

This applies not only to point and shoot digital & film camera owners but also those who switch from SLR to DSLR. Or those who switch from point and shoot to SLR/DSLRs cameras. You will have a better understanding of your cameras and other equipment that you own.

Further details please PM PLRBEAR or Contact Joanne on 98583502 for further details on the course.

Thank you and enjoy the course for those who have sign up! :p

Looks like we have a few more asking for the course but cannot make up their mind. Well, if you have doubt, pls come to our studio @ Midlink Plaza.

We are happy to give you a preview on what you will be expecting from the course. What better way than learning from a experience photographer who has extensive knowlegde on Basic Foundation on photography.

We know everyone can carry a camera and shoot but what are the percentage of you getting most of the shots. If your percentage falls below in the region 50% and below, well we will improve your skills from there.

Thank you

:cheergal:
Pro Image said:
Looks like we have a few more asking for the course but cannot make up their mind. Well, if you have doubt, pls come to our studio @ Midlink Plaza.

We are happy to give you a preview on what you will be expecting from the course. What better way than learning from a experience photographer who has extensive knowlegde on Basic Foundation on photography.

We know everyone can carry a camera and shoot but what are the percentage of you getting most of the shots. If your percentage falls below in the region 50% and below, well we will improve your skills from there.

Thank you

Yes, Pro Image is right. Just come to our studio to known more about this course. Join us and enjoy the world of photography. :cheergal:

Toto38 said:
:cheergal:

Yes, Pro Image is right. Just come to our studio to known more about this course. Join us and enjoy the world of photography. :cheergal:

Update:

1.Confirmed.
2.Confirmed.
3.Confirmed.
4.Reserved.
5.Reserved.

Still have 8 more days, so don't hesitate! HURRY!! 3 more vacancies left. Please visit us at 122, Middle Road #02-03 Midlink Plaza. Singapore 188973. I am sure you can understard more about this course after visiting us.Thank you.

I'd like to extend my personal thanks to those who have signed for the Beginner's Photography Course at Stanley Lim Colour Centre. I've already met some of you, and it's great to see the fire in your eyes. Passion for the craft and a willingness to win you half the battle. Keep it up! :thumbsup:

PLRBEAR said:
I'd like to extend my personal thanks to those who have signed for the Beginner's Photography Course at Stanley Lim Colour Centre. I've already met some of you, and it's great to see the fire in your eyes. Passion for the craft and a willingness to win you half the battle. Keep it up! :thumbsup:

Me want to join too......hehe..... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.