Photography at Chimjes

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnipihz

Oct 5, 2002
Anybody had taken any sort of photos at Chimjes?

Do we need to have permission to take photos there?

any nice angles to share?

:D

if you're a casual photographer you don't need permission.

not sure though if you're bringing in a couple fully decked in their wedding glory.

okie! thanks.... hope i won't be stopped like at the millenia walk...

:vhappy:

Originally posted by gnipihz
Anybody had taken any sort of photos at Chimjes?

Do we need to have permission to take photos there?

any nice angles to share?

:D

i took some photos at Chijmes, no need to ask for permission unless you wanna go into the building. the exterior should be ok. not only that, you may get car park attendants who volunteer for your shots! hahahaa ..... i almost got two of them in my pics :D

i've shot in the corridors as well and not just in the compound, and no problem too.

what were you doing at millenia walk that you got stopped? in general most shopping centres don't allow photography.

Nice place to shoot i must say, dun worry no one will stop you unless u want to shoot in the shops, here are some of my humble chijmes pics ;)http://www3.pbase.com/jer76/inbox

heehee... i was with TPJC photography club then they stopped me..... made us sign the declaration form.... it was a group of us...

well, i heard from others that any shoots at millenia walk will require signing in (using ur NRIC to change for a pass). including exterior near the fountains....

chimjes..... sigh... didn't go in the end.... went to pasir ris beach in a lousy weather instead.

shopping centre dont allow camera meh??
i usually take photo in shopping centre also nobody cares

Chijmes? No need permission. Went there a while ago, with my SLR and long lens and tripod and shot all over the place, not inside buildings though.

No one had anything to say, a couple of people were looking at me at some point but I din care, I continued shooting. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.