Photography Assistant for hire =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rOnGrEn

Jan 8, 2005
Hougang
Hi all....

First of all...some basic introduction. My name is Rongren...Age 22. I have just finished my exams today and will be having a 3 month holiday break from now till beginning of August. I have great interest in photography and picked it up as a hobby since i was 14..and I also have been actively covering events for my uni hostel/shooting leisurely for the past two years.

Rather than finding another job or idling my time away this holiday.. I would really like to widen my exposure and gain more experience in the field of photography during this 3 month. And as such, I am hoping that someone here (you!) will be willing to hire me as your assistant.

I will be available almost everyday from now till the beginning of August as i have no other commitment at the moment. Will be willing to work in both indoor or outdoor conditions and would really appreciate the chance to learn and earn at the same time :bsmilie:

As i still deem myself reasonably fit.. Carrying equipments shouldn't be a problem and i will try my best to work/learn hard and be a good assistant:). Do contact me if you need an assistant..whether on a regular basis for the next 3 months or on project/adhoc basis. Please feel free to contact me directly at 90470889 or by PM (i check CS everyday).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Warmest regards,
Rongren

Can enquire what your hourly rates are?

rOnGrEn said:
Hi all....

First of all...some basic introduction. My name is Rongren...Age 22. I have just finished my exams today and will be having a 3 month holiday break from now till beginning of August. I have great interest in photography and picked it up as a hobby since i was 14..and I also have been actively covering events for my uni hostel/shooting leisurely for the past two years.

Rather than finding another job or idling my time away this holiday.. I would really like to widen my exposure and gain more experience in the field of photography during this 3 month. And as such, I am hoping that someone here (you!) will be willing to hire me as your assistant.

I will be available almost everyday from now till the beginning of August as i have no other commitment at the moment. Will be willing to work in both indoor or outdoor conditions and would really appreciate the chance to learn and earn at the same time :bsmilie:

As i still deem myself reasonably fit.. Carrying equipments shouldn't be a problem and i will try my best to work/learn hard and be a good assistant:). Do contact me if you need an assistant..whether on a regular basis for the next 3 months or on project/adhoc basis. Please feel free to contact me directly at 90470889 or by PM (i check CS everyday).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Warmest regards,
Rongren

Upz Upz.. still available! =)

Upz Upz.. still available!

Status
Not open for further replies.